- State employees get another win in pay dispute
- Judge tosses Chicago pension deal
- AFSCME, Rauner administration still at odds
- Through the brewing class
- AFSCME: Governor trying to force work stoppage
- What’s to negotiate? Illinois GOP, Dems can’t agree on topic
- Windows users rejoice: Windows 10 fixes what ails you!
- An easy fix to the Cubs scoring woes
- Trump ripped on floor of state House
- Striving to preserve biodiversity
Robotic Team finalist for Global Innovation Award
Rockford Christian Schools’ Middle School Robotic Team has been notified they are one of the top three teams in the world who will receive consideration for the Global Innovation Award. Their patent-pending innovation, the MPA (Magnetic Plug Adapter), was selected as one of three finalists from 477 teams representing 23 countries. RCS Middle School team includes: Leah McInerney, David Gartner, Konnor Gottfred, Connor Ciembronoweiz, Dalton Morris, JJ Bergstedt and Grant Singer. Next step? The Royal Narwhals (as they call themselves) and two other teams will find out firsthand who finished in first place in June when they travel to the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office in Alexandria, Va.
From the May 1-7, 2013, issue