- Dimke: ‘I’m not going to retire’
- IMRF responds: Pay spiking against the rules
- Bill limits automated license plate readers
- Private uni’s subject to FOIA says House
- Guest Commentary: Earth Day or April Fools Day?
- State Roundup: Concerns raised about proposed change in DUI pot standard
- Bill would decrease pot penalties; small amounts would draw only ticket, fine
- Senate votes to restore human service cuts; bill moves to House for consideration
- Bill to restrict red light cameras passes House
- State Roundup: Budget fix in current FY not yet done
Follow the reasoning …
I can’t understand why people would be angry with me. I told them, if I had a dog and it got pregnant, I’d take it to the vet and have the pups aborted. If any of them lived, I’d tell the vet to kill those pups as well. People said why not let my dog give birth, then give the pups away? That would be inconvenient for me. I’d have to put up with my dog through its gestation period, taking special care of it and all. Then, when the pups were born, I’d have to find people to adopt them. Too much trouble. Hey, why are they angry with me? Isn’t that what Planned Parenthood and other abortion providers advocate for women?
Philip J. Meyers
From the May 8-14, 2013, issue