- Three female fugitives wanted in New Jersey restaurant theft arrested in Illinois
- Man guilty in 2012 crash into home that injured 8-year-old
- McDonald’s: Federal complaint says company is joint employer
- T-Mobile settlement: $90M for cell phone bill cramming
- Shelter Care Ministries gets $30,000 grant
- Even more dead bees?
- Holiday travel: 98.6 million plan getaway, most on record
- Scam artists posing as utility reps, demanding payment
- Holiday mailing deadlines approach, Rockford Post Office warns
- Hispanics more than half of all renters, yet most are uninsured
Follow the reasoning …
I can’t understand why people would be angry with me. I told them, if I had a dog and it got pregnant, I’d take it to the vet and have the pups aborted. If any of them lived, I’d tell the vet to kill those pups as well. People said why not let my dog give birth, then give the pups away? That would be inconvenient for me. I’d have to put up with my dog through its gestation period, taking special care of it and all. Then, when the pups were born, I’d have to find people to adopt them. Too much trouble. Hey, why are they angry with me? Isn’t that what Planned Parenthood and other abortion providers advocate for women?
Philip J. Meyers
From the May 8-14, 2013, issue