- AG’s, comptroller’s offices to meet in court Tuesday
- Comptroller: state payroll system antiquated
- Remember, fireworks are dangerous
- Wallace asks citizens to fight cuts
- Dispute over state payroll rolls on
- Why fight over free trade confounds partisan divide
- Still no state budget
- Crime control is not the responsibility of landlords
- Fly over to the Poplar Grove Wings and Wheels Museum benefit
- Local leaders warn of budget deadlock’s impact
Personal note from Dr. Julia to the readers
April 30, 2013, at 5 p.m., my husband, John Michniewicz, passed away. I find this date so wonderful, for my mother, Vada Jean White, passed away May 1, 1987. John and Mom have finally met. John was my husband, my business partner, my friend and my son’s father figure. He was a wonderful, loving, caring man.
I will miss you so much, Janek, but you will be missed by so many people.
Dr. Julia Whipkey-Michniewicz
From the May 15-21, 2013, issue