- Bill limits automated license plate readers
- Private uni’s subject to FOIA says House
- Guest Commentary: Earth Day or April Fools Day?
- State Roundup: Concerns raised about proposed change in DUI pot standard
- Bill would decrease pot penalties; small amounts would draw only ticket, fine
- Senate votes to restore human service cuts; bill moves to House for consideration
- Bill to restrict red light cameras passes House
- State Roundup: Budget fix in current FY not yet done
- State Roundup: GOMB Director won’t support borrowing
- Economists: pros, cons to raising the state fuel tax
Personal note from Dr. Julia to the readers
April 30, 2013, at 5 p.m., my husband, John Michniewicz, passed away. I find this date so wonderful, for my mother, Vada Jean White, passed away May 1, 1987. John and Mom have finally met. John was my husband, my business partner, my friend and my son’s father figure. He was a wonderful, loving, caring man.
I will miss you so much, Janek, but you will be missed by so many people.
Dr. Julia Whipkey-Michniewicz
From the May 15-21, 2013, issue