- Dems, Rauner spar over deficit solution; Senate Democrats poised to pass own version
- Minnie Minoso: Dead at 90, unbeaten
- Bring back legislative scholarships? Proposal faces serious questions from both sides
- First Friday opening for Olive Oil Experience
- RAM announce 74th Young Artist winners
- Texas Two-step: ‘Hogs sweep weekend, return home
- More highlights from the Chicago Auto Show
- Industry response to peak oil not enough long term
- TRRT March 4-10 | Online Edition
- Commentary: Walker’s budget calls for schools to stop reporting sexual assaults
Wanted: Outside Sales Reps
The Rock River Times has openings for outside sales representatives to sell display advertising throughout the greater Rockford area. Former newspaper sales experience desired, but willing to train someone with a sales and marketing background. Commission-based job with paid mileage and cell phone expenses. Long-term commitment needed. Must have your own vehicle.
Looking for a highly self-motivated, professional, articulate, assertive cold-caller to go after new business and handle current accounts.
E-mail resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Put to the attention of Lynda in the subject line.
Posted May 28, 2013