- ‘Death tax’ rhetoric doesn’t address the facts
- ‘We’re back': second ‘Star Wars’ teaser drops
- Sunday Service: Legalizing competition in Illinois’ auto industry
- Cullerton: Don’t bet on right-to-work zones
- State Roundup: Rauner continues “Turnaround” pitch
- Open Government: Improved FOIA laws crucial
- Legislators ask Rauner to pony up pension details
- Rockford Art Deli providing homegrown artists a place to flourish
- Talcott acquisition continues west side trend
- Record Store Day brings vinyl back into the limelight
Wanted: Outside Sales Reps
The Rock River Times has openings for outside sales representatives to sell display advertising throughout the greater Rockford area. Former newspaper sales experience desired, but willing to train someone with a sales and marketing background. Commission-based job with paid mileage and cell phone expenses. Long-term commitment needed. Must have your own vehicle.
Looking for a highly self-motivated, professional, articulate, assertive cold-caller to go after new business and handle current accounts.
E-mail resume to: email@example.com. Put to the attention of Lynda in the subject line.
Posted May 28, 2013