- Lee Hamilton: November’s elections won’t resolve much of anything
- Pec Playhouse Theatre announces auditions for holiday production
- Keeping up with Aida: A western adventure, part three
- State prepares for thousands of medical marijuana applications
- Rockford’s Choices Natural Market celebrates Non-GMO Month
- Week 5 NFL picks: Lions to improve to 4-1, Packers and Bears will keep pace at 3-2
- Craft Beer Scene Around Rockford: Revolution Brewing’s Oktoberfest offers good all-around balance
- Rockford’s Fall ArtScene at 37 locations Oct. 3-4
- Tales from the Trough: Preseason interview with ‘The Voice of the IceHogs,’ Mike Peck
- Mr. Green Car: Saltwater-powered car: the Quant e-Sportlimousine
Wanted: Outside Sales Reps
The Rock River Times has openings for outside sales representatives to sell display advertising throughout the greater Rockford area. Former newspaper sales experience desired, but willing to train someone with a sales and marketing background. Commission-based job with paid mileage and cell phone expenses. Long-term commitment needed. Must have your own vehicle.
Looking for a highly self-motivated, professional, articulate, assertive cold-caller to go after new business and handle current accounts.
E-mail resume to: email@example.com. Put to the attention of Lynda in the subject line.
Posted May 28, 2013