- The Odds Man: NFL QBs holding up Vegas in Week 9
- Murder charges filed in crash that killed Rockford attorney
- General Election Endorsements: Re-elect Madigan, Kinzinger
- IceHogs squeak by Grand Rapids behind strong Leighton showing
- Celebrate Dia de los Muertos at Riverfront Museum Park campus Nov. 1
- Lee Hamilton: Some thoughts on governing
- Top of Illinois Veterans Stand Down Oct. 31 in Rockford
- CUB shares list of worst customer horror stories
- Park District receives Governor’s Sustainability Award
- Park District’s ‘Ties & Tennies’ fund-raiser Nov. 14; deadline Nov. 6
Wanted: Outside Sales Reps
The Rock River Times has openings for outside sales representatives to sell display advertising throughout the greater Rockford area. Former newspaper sales experience desired, but willing to train someone with a sales and marketing background. Commission-based job with paid mileage and cell phone expenses. Long-term commitment needed. Must have your own vehicle.
Looking for a highly self-motivated, professional, articulate, assertive cold-caller to go after new business and handle current accounts.
E-mail resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Put to the attention of Lynda in the subject line.
Posted May 28, 2013