- U of I expert: Rauner’s pension fix ‘unconstitutional’
- State Senate approves lesser penalties for marijuana possession
- State Roundup: Natural gas vehicle tax stalls in committee
- Raptors, Rangers FC announce June camp
- Student debt 101: dearth of data fuels common misperceptions
- ‘Millionaire tax’ clears House panel
- Memorial Day events at Midway’s LZ Peace Memorial
- Wallace calls for Rockford crime task force
- How we discovered the 3 revolutions of American pop
- Something is rotten in the state of US education
Wanted: Outside Sales Reps
The Rock River Times has openings for outside sales representatives to sell display advertising throughout the greater Rockford area. Former newspaper sales experience desired, but willing to train someone with a sales and marketing background. Commission-based job with paid mileage and cell phone expenses. Long-term commitment needed. Must have your own vehicle.
Looking for a highly self-motivated, professional, articulate, assertive cold-caller to go after new business and handle current accounts.
E-mail resume to: email@example.com. Put to the attention of Lynda in the subject line.
Posted May 28, 2013