- U of I expert: Rauner’s pension fix ‘unconstitutional’
- State Senate approves lesser penalties for marijuana possession
- State Roundup: Natural gas vehicle tax stalls in committee
- Raptors, Rangers FC announce June camp
- Student debt 101: dearth of data fuels common misperceptions
- ‘Millionaire tax’ clears House panel
- Memorial Day events at Midway’s LZ Peace Memorial
- Wallace calls for Rockford crime task force
- How we discovered the 3 revolutions of American pop
- Something is rotten in the state of US education
Register teams for adult sand volleyball
Gather a group of friends, co-workers, family members or others age 18 and older to form a sand volleyball team at Rockford Park District’s Indoor Sports Center in Loves Park this summer to enjoy friendly competition and gain the benefits of exercise.
Registration is under way for Sunday or Wednesday Co-Ed 6’s, Monday 4-person, and Tuesday 2-person teams. Summer evening leagues begin the week of June 2, and run for nine weeks.
Registration for leagues ends one week before each league start date, if capacity hasn’t been reached sooner; register online at www.rockfordparkdistrict.org (click My RPD, by mail, fax (with credit card), or at Park Customer Service (downtown Rockford or Carlson Ice Arena, Loves Park).
Team entry fees vary depending on number of players; for fees, descriptions, and schedules, check the Spring/Summer 2013 Rockford Park District Program Guide available online at www.rockfordparkdistrict.org/guides, at Park District offices and facilities, or by calling (815) 987-8800, where information about support for players with disabilities is also available.
Posted May 29, 2013