- Keeping up with Aida: A western adventure, part three
- State prepares for thousands of medical marijuana applications
- Rockford’s Choices Natural Market celebrates Non-GMO Month
- Week 5 NFL picks: Lions to improve to 4-1, Packers and Bears will keep pace at 3-2
- Craft Beer Scene Around Rockford: Revolution Brewing’s Oktoberfest offers good all-around balance
- Rockford’s Fall ArtScene at 37 locations Oct. 3-4
- Tales from the Trough: Preseason interview with ‘The Voice of the IceHogs,’ Mike Peck
- Mr. Green Car: Saltwater-powered car: the Quant e-Sportlimousine
- Charges re-filed against seven Hells Angels
- Tube Talk: Addicted to ‘Rehab Addict’
Register teams for adult sand volleyball
Gather a group of friends, co-workers, family members or others age 18 and older to form a sand volleyball team at Rockford Park District’s Indoor Sports Center in Loves Park this summer to enjoy friendly competition and gain the benefits of exercise.
Registration is under way for Sunday or Wednesday Co-Ed 6’s, Monday 4-person, and Tuesday 2-person teams. Summer evening leagues begin the week of June 2, and run for nine weeks.
Registration for leagues ends one week before each league start date, if capacity hasn’t been reached sooner; register online at www.rockfordparkdistrict.org (click My RPD, by mail, fax (with credit card), or at Park Customer Service (downtown Rockford or Carlson Ice Arena, Loves Park).
Team entry fees vary depending on number of players; for fees, descriptions, and schedules, check the Spring/Summer 2013 Rockford Park District Program Guide available online at www.rockfordparkdistrict.org/guides, at Park District offices and facilities, or by calling (815) 987-8800, where information about support for players with disabilities is also available.
Posted May 29, 2013