- Lawmaker says license plate readers a privacy threat
- Bryant not the first to feel impact of free agency rules
- State Roundup: Parents’ group calls for standardized test opt-out bill
- Hononegah Mack: ‘The best woman in the county’
- The tip of the iceberg: Human trafficking in America
- State Roundup: House passes proposal to fill current fiscal year budget gap
- ‘Hogs streak hits 4 as race tightens
- Neighborhood feel key for Rural on Tap
- TRRT March 25-31 | Online Edition
- State Roundup: Plaintiffs join Rauner on fair share case
Seward Park District accepting applications for commissioner
SEWARD, Ill. — The Seward Park District is accepting résumés for an immediate open commissioner position. All interested parties must be at least 21 years old; previous board experience preferred but not necessary; must fulfill the responsibilities of the office they seek; and must be a creative thinker who wants to help the community grow.
The Seward Park District was formed in November 2012 and is housed in the former Seward School, which was built in 1957 and has been a community icon for decades. The Seward Park District’s mission is to enhance the quality of life for residents by offering a balance of quality programs in the areas of education, preservation and recreation.
Submit résumés to email@example.com or Seward Park District, P.O. Box 111, Seward, IL 61077. Deadline to submit is June 15. To learn more about the Seward Park District open commissioner position, contact Katryna Kirby, Seward Park District Board president, at (815) 914-4004.
From the May 29-June 4, 2013, issue