- Woman, two teens arrested following narcotics investigation
- Former county officials charged with theft
- New Zion Baptist participates in National Back to Church Sunday Sept. 21
- Donors celebrate new school health center
- Debris cleanup underway near Fordham Dam
- Some good, some bad in Obama executive order on protecting antibiotics
- Two arrested on cannabis charges after search of detached garage on North Henrietta
- Man guilty of drug charges faces 60 years in prison
- Rockford BBB aware of ‘Microsoft’ phone scam
- Judge: Chad Grimm will remain on Illinois governor ballot
Signs Now Rockford owner receives top honors
Tim Anderson, owner of Signs Now Rockford, recently received three top awards at the 2013 Signs Now and Signs By Tomorrow Convention in Savannah, Ga., including the Network’s Highest Sales Volume Award. This top award is presented to a franchise member with the highest sales volume for a single center.
In addition to the Sales Volume Award, the signage and graphic company also received the Sales Excellence Award, which is presented to the top 10 percent in system-wide sales among all franchise members; and the Annual Sales Growth Award, which is awarded to the top five in system-wide growth percentage.
“Tim is consistently among our top performers and is a valuable asset to our company and other Signs Now centers across the country,” remarked Signs Now President Ray Palmer.
Signs Now Rockford is at 700 20th St. Their service base includes business solutions for window graphics, ADA signage, way-finding systems, dimensional letters, directional systems, architectural signage and other visual communications tools. For more about Signs Now Rockford , call (815) 398-8371 or see the company’s website at signsnowrockford.com.
From the May 29-June 4, 2013, issue