- Governor, AG differ on legality of payroll without budget
- Regular RHA meeting a quiet affair
- Funnel clouds possible through evening
- Smoking bans a breath of fresh air to some, infuriating to others
- Experts break down the SCOTUS gay marriage ruling
- Senators offer insight into population loss
- SCOTUS ruling legalizes gay marriage
- RAMP receives $10,000 grant for youth services
- Obamacare victory shows failure of Scalia’s conservative revolution
- City Market: June 26
Signs Now Rockford owner receives top honors
Tim Anderson, owner of Signs Now Rockford, recently received three top awards at the 2013 Signs Now and Signs By Tomorrow Convention in Savannah, Ga., including the Network’s Highest Sales Volume Award. This top award is presented to a franchise member with the highest sales volume for a single center.
In addition to the Sales Volume Award, the signage and graphic company also received the Sales Excellence Award, which is presented to the top 10 percent in system-wide sales among all franchise members; and the Annual Sales Growth Award, which is awarded to the top five in system-wide growth percentage.
“Tim is consistently among our top performers and is a valuable asset to our company and other Signs Now centers across the country,” remarked Signs Now President Ray Palmer.
Signs Now Rockford is at 700 20th St. Their service base includes business solutions for window graphics, ADA signage, way-finding systems, dimensional letters, directional systems, architectural signage and other visual communications tools. For more about Signs Now Rockford , call (815) 398-8371 or see the company’s website at signsnowrockford.com.
From the May 29-June 4, 2013, issue