- Wallace asks citizens to fight cuts
- Dispute over state payroll rolls on
- Why fight over free trade confounds partisan divide
- Still no state budget
- Crime control is not the responsibility of landlords
- Fly over to the Poplar Grove Wings and Wheels Museum benefit
- Local leaders warn of budget deadlock’s impact
- SHUTDOWN: Illinois preps for the worst
- TRRT Online Edition | July 1-7
- Governor, AG differ on legality of payroll without budget
‘Uncorked in the Garden’ at Anderson Gardens June 1
Anderson Japanese Gardens, 318 Spring Creek Road, Rockford, will host “Uncorked in the Garden,” a casual evening featuring wines from around the world beginning at 5:30 p.m., Saturday, June 1.
The evening will feature 32 wines poured by friends from WilliamsMcCarthy, Reno & Zahm, Savant Capital Management, Riverside Community Bank, Cumulus, Napleton Auto Group, Spring Creek Development Group and Rick Wells Ltd.
Guests are encouraged to sample wines and enjoy hors d’oeuvres while socializing in the beautiful surroundings of Anderson Japanese Gardens. All wines are available for purchase. Proceeds from the wine sale help support the ongoing operations of Anderson Japanese Gardens.
Tickets are $45 in advance and $50 at the door. Reservations can be made by calling Katie at (815) 316-3306 or e-mailing email@example.com.
From the May 29-June 4, 2013, issue