- Dimke: ‘I’m not going to retire’
- IMRF responds: Pay spiking against the rules
- Bill limits automated license plate readers
- Private uni’s subject to FOIA says House
- Guest Commentary: Earth Day or April Fools Day?
- State Roundup: Concerns raised about proposed change in DUI pot standard
- Bill would decrease pot penalties; small amounts would draw only ticket, fine
- Senate votes to restore human service cuts; bill moves to House for consideration
- Bill to restrict red light cameras passes House
- State Roundup: Budget fix in current FY not yet done
‘Uncorked in the Garden’ at Anderson Gardens June 1
Anderson Japanese Gardens, 318 Spring Creek Road, Rockford, will host “Uncorked in the Garden,” a casual evening featuring wines from around the world beginning at 5:30 p.m., Saturday, June 1.
The evening will feature 32 wines poured by friends from WilliamsMcCarthy, Reno & Zahm, Savant Capital Management, Riverside Community Bank, Cumulus, Napleton Auto Group, Spring Creek Development Group and Rick Wells Ltd.
Guests are encouraged to sample wines and enjoy hors d’oeuvres while socializing in the beautiful surroundings of Anderson Japanese Gardens. All wines are available for purchase. Proceeds from the wine sale help support the ongoing operations of Anderson Japanese Gardens.
Tickets are $45 in advance and $50 at the door. Reservations can be made by calling Katie at (815) 316-3306 or e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
From the May 29-June 4, 2013, issue