- Crime control is not the responsibility of landlords
- Fly over to the Poplar Grove Wings and Wheels Museum benefit
- Local leaders warn of budget deadlock’s impact
- SHUTDOWN: Illinois preps for the worst
- TRRT Online Edition | July 1-7
- Governor, AG differ on legality of payroll without budget
- Regular RHA meeting a quiet affair
- Funnel clouds possible through evening
- Smoking bans a breath of fresh air to some, infuriating to others
- Experts break down the SCOTUS gay marriage ruling
14th Art on the Lawn June 9 at Rockford College
Art on the Lawn is a juried show featuring fine arts and crafts in various media. This year’s show will be held on the lawn at Rockford College, 5050 E. State St., from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m., Sunday, June 9. Admission is $3, children 12 and under are free. Parking is free, food and drinks for purchase will be available.
Now in its 14th year, the show attracts artists from the Midwest and beyond, exhibiting 2-D and 3-D works in ceramics, digital art, drawing, fiber/wearables, furniture, glass, jewelry, mixed media, photography, printmaking, painting in oils, watercolor, acrylics, raku and sculpture in metal and wood. Local artist and arts promoter Barbara Berney has directed Art on the Lawn since its inception in 2000.
For more information, call (815) 226-4032.
Posted June 5, 2013