- Illinois’ guaranteed-tuition law making college less affordable
- ‘Ex Machina’ a pick for awards season
- FIFA officials arrested, extradition to US on the cards
- TRRT Online Edition | May 27-June 2
- RAA says legal opinion validates ordinance concerns
- Perfect? Not quite, but Wagner’s latest is up to the task
- Democrats readying $36 billion budget
- FIFA adds prison labor to its arsenal
- Sitting on a scoop: the story behind the V-E headlines of May 1945
- Bilderback repeats at Speedway
14th Art on the Lawn June 9 at Rockford College
Art on the Lawn is a juried show featuring fine arts and crafts in various media. This year’s show will be held on the lawn at Rockford College, 5050 E. State St., from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m., Sunday, June 9. Admission is $3, children 12 and under are free. Parking is free, food and drinks for purchase will be available.
Now in its 14th year, the show attracts artists from the Midwest and beyond, exhibiting 2-D and 3-D works in ceramics, digital art, drawing, fiber/wearables, furniture, glass, jewelry, mixed media, photography, printmaking, painting in oils, watercolor, acrylics, raku and sculpture in metal and wood. Local artist and arts promoter Barbara Berney has directed Art on the Lawn since its inception in 2000.
For more information, call (815) 226-4032.
Posted June 5, 2013