- Willow Creek left in the dust by development
- CUB helps residents find best deal
- What the Scott Walker fundraising controversy means for 2016
- Corn prices fade as supplies stay in surplus
- Cubs make history in an unfortunate way
- Pension battle headed for SCOTUS?
- Closed for Progress: downtown’s steady revival
- TRRT Online Edition | July 29-August 4
- State employees get another win in pay dispute
- Judge tosses Chicago pension deal
14th Art on the Lawn June 9 at Rockford College
Art on the Lawn is a juried show featuring fine arts and crafts in various media. This year’s show will be held on the lawn at Rockford College, 5050 E. State St., from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m., Sunday, June 9. Admission is $3, children 12 and under are free. Parking is free, food and drinks for purchase will be available.
Now in its 14th year, the show attracts artists from the Midwest and beyond, exhibiting 2-D and 3-D works in ceramics, digital art, drawing, fiber/wearables, furniture, glass, jewelry, mixed media, photography, printmaking, painting in oils, watercolor, acrylics, raku and sculpture in metal and wood. Local artist and arts promoter Barbara Berney has directed Art on the Lawn since its inception in 2000.
For more information, call (815) 226-4032.
Posted June 5, 2013