- ‘Death tax’ rhetoric doesn’t address the facts
- ‘We’re back': second ‘Star Wars’ teaser drops
- Sunday Service: Legalizing competition in Illinois’ auto industry
- Cullerton: Don’t bet on right-to-work zones
- State Roundup: Rauner continues “Turnaround” pitch
- Open Government: Improved FOIA laws crucial
- Legislators ask Rauner to pony up pension details
- Rockford Art Deli providing homegrown artists a place to flourish
- Talcott acquisition continues west side trend
- Record Store Day brings vinyl back into the limelight
Free wellness night at Aldeen Golf Club June 11
The Aldeen Men’s Golf Association will hold its annual free “Take Aim at Your Health” wellness night from 4:30 to 7:30 p.m., Tuesday, June 11, at Rockford Park District’s Aldeen Golf Club and Practice Centre, 1902 Reid Farm Road, Rockford.
The event, held at the Practice Centre facility, is an evening of fun, health and wellness information designed to improve play both on and off the course.
In addition to wellness screenings, testings and assessments, chair massages and numerous golf-related activities and events are scheduled, including a Practice Centre special, golf tips from the pros, golf club fitting, video swing analysis, equipment evaluation and launch monitor.
Refreshments will be available, and there will be a prize drawing for a four-course Rockford Park District season golf permit for those who visit all wellness stations at the event.
For more about accessibility for golfers and others with disabilities, call (815) 987-8800. For more about the wellness night event, call Aldeen Golf Club at (815) 987-1673. To learn more about Aldeen Golf Club and Practice Centre, visit www.aldeengolfclub.com.
Posted June 5, 2013