- Remember, fireworks are dangerous
- Wallace asks citizens to fight cuts
- Dispute over state payroll rolls on
- Why fight over free trade confounds partisan divide
- Still no state budget
- Crime control is not the responsibility of landlords
- Fly over to the Poplar Grove Wings and Wheels Museum benefit
- Local leaders warn of budget deadlock’s impact
- SHUTDOWN: Illinois preps for the worst
- TRRT Online Edition | July 1-7
Free wellness night at Aldeen Golf Club June 11
The Aldeen Men’s Golf Association will hold its annual free “Take Aim at Your Health” wellness night from 4:30 to 7:30 p.m., Tuesday, June 11, at Rockford Park District’s Aldeen Golf Club and Practice Centre, 1902 Reid Farm Road, Rockford.
The event, held at the Practice Centre facility, is an evening of fun, health and wellness information designed to improve play both on and off the course.
In addition to wellness screenings, testings and assessments, chair massages and numerous golf-related activities and events are scheduled, including a Practice Centre special, golf tips from the pros, golf club fitting, video swing analysis, equipment evaluation and launch monitor.
Refreshments will be available, and there will be a prize drawing for a four-course Rockford Park District season golf permit for those who visit all wellness stations at the event.
For more about accessibility for golfers and others with disabilities, call (815) 987-8800. For more about the wellness night event, call Aldeen Golf Club at (815) 987-1673. To learn more about Aldeen Golf Club and Practice Centre, visit www.aldeengolfclub.com.
Posted June 5, 2013