- Rauner, Democratic leaders shake hands and make law
- State roundup: National guardsman and cousin arrested in terror plot
- Lawmaker says license plate readers a privacy threat
- Bryant not the first to feel impact of free agency rules
- State Roundup: Parents’ group calls for standardized test opt-out bill
- Hononegah Mack: ‘The best woman in the county’
- The tip of the iceberg: Human trafficking in America
- State Roundup: House passes proposal to fill current fiscal year budget gap
- ‘Hogs streak hits 4 as race tightens
- Neighborhood feel key for Rural on Tap
Free wellness night at Aldeen Golf Club June 11
The Aldeen Men’s Golf Association will hold its annual free “Take Aim at Your Health” wellness night from 4:30 to 7:30 p.m., Tuesday, June 11, at Rockford Park District’s Aldeen Golf Club and Practice Centre, 1902 Reid Farm Road, Rockford.
The event, held at the Practice Centre facility, is an evening of fun, health and wellness information designed to improve play both on and off the course.
In addition to wellness screenings, testings and assessments, chair massages and numerous golf-related activities and events are scheduled, including a Practice Centre special, golf tips from the pros, golf club fitting, video swing analysis, equipment evaluation and launch monitor.
Refreshments will be available, and there will be a prize drawing for a four-course Rockford Park District season golf permit for those who visit all wellness stations at the event.
For more about accessibility for golfers and others with disabilities, call (815) 987-8800. For more about the wellness night event, call Aldeen Golf Club at (815) 987-1673. To learn more about Aldeen Golf Club and Practice Centre, visit www.aldeengolfclub.com.
Posted June 5, 2013