- Obamacare: All eyes on high court
- Dems, Rauner spar over deficit solution; Senate Democrats poised to pass own version
- Minnie Minoso: Dead at 90, unbeaten
- Bring back legislative scholarships? Proposal faces serious questions from both sides
- First Friday opening for Olive Oil Experience
- RAM announce 74th Young Artist winners
- Texas Two-step: ‘Hogs sweep weekend, return home
- More highlights from the Chicago Auto Show
- Industry response to peak oil not enough long term
- TRRT March 4-10 | Online Edition
June 7 deadline to sign up for first of youth golf tournaments
June 7 at 5 p.m. is the deadline to enter the first in a series of seven youth golf tournaments to be held throughout the area this summer.
The Rockford Area Youth Golf Tournament Series is open to boys and girls ages 8-18 who are residents of Winnebago or Boone counties, or who hold golf permits from the Rockford Park District or Winnebago County Forest Preserve District; competition in age groups will be determined by participant’s age as of June 17, 2013.
Golf course locations and dates for the 2013 series include Sandy Hollow, June 17; Atwood, June 20; Ingersoll, June 24; Ledges, June 27; Elliot, July 1; Macktown, July 8; and Aldeen, Aug. 5.
Registration deadlines and fees vary; register online at www.rockfordgolfs.com (click My RPD), by mail, fax (with credit card) or at Park District Customer Service locations in downtown Rockford or at Carlson Ice Arena, Riverside and Perryville, in Loves Park.
Tournament series details and registration forms are listed online in the Rockford Park District’s Summer 2013 Golf Tournaments brochure, which is also available at Park District Customer Service, facilities, and golf courses, or by calling Customer Service at (815) 987-8800, where information about accessibility, adapted equipment and programs for golfers with disabilities is also available.
Posted June 5, 2013