- Commentary: Walker’s budget calls for schools to stop reporting sexual assaults
- Wallace hopes for redevelopment expansion
- Teravainen makes instant impact on return to ‘Hawks
- Oregon mayor reacts to Exelon talk of closing nuclear plant
- GiGi’s benefit for Down syndrome, March 21
- What’s the future hold for Rose?
- ‘Hogs keep pace in tight Midwest
- Qatar continues to confound
- Meet John Doe: Keep public notices in print
- Commentary: Rauner’s minimum wage plan just more of the same from GOP
Klehm’s 20th Annual Garden Fair June 7-9
• More than 80 exhibitors expected to participate
Rockford’s Klehm Arboretum & Botanic Garden, 2715 S. Main St., will present its 20th Annual Garden Fair Friday-Sunday, June 7-9. Admission is $5 in advance, $8 at the door and free for Klehm members.
For two decades, Garden Fair has proven to be the place to shop for flowers, shrubs, tools, outdoor art and other garden-related items. The event is expected to attract more than 5,000 visitors. With more than 80 exhibitors, it’s the area’s largest outdoor living marketplace with something for everyone. Tickets are good for admission all three days.
Klehm members are free when they show their membership card.
Vendor applications are available online at klehm.org or by calling (815) 965-8146 to receive one by mail.
Garden Fair times are noon-8 p.m., June 7; 9 a.m.-5 p.m., June 8; and 9 a.m.-3 p.m., June 9.
Contact Klehm at (815) 965-8146.
From the June 5-11, 2013, issue