- Willow Creek left in the dust by development
- CUB helps residents find best deal
- What the Scott Walker fundraising controversy means for 2016
- Corn prices fade as supplies stay in surplus
- Cubs make history in an unfortunate way
- Pension battle headed for SCOTUS?
- Closed for Progress: downtown’s steady revival
- TRRT Online Edition | July 29-August 4
- State employees get another win in pay dispute
- Judge tosses Chicago pension deal
Klehm’s 20th Annual Garden Fair June 7-9
• More than 80 exhibitors expected to participate
Rockford’s Klehm Arboretum & Botanic Garden, 2715 S. Main St., will present its 20th Annual Garden Fair Friday-Sunday, June 7-9. Admission is $5 in advance, $8 at the door and free for Klehm members.
For two decades, Garden Fair has proven to be the place to shop for flowers, shrubs, tools, outdoor art and other garden-related items. The event is expected to attract more than 5,000 visitors. With more than 80 exhibitors, it’s the area’s largest outdoor living marketplace with something for everyone. Tickets are good for admission all three days.
Klehm members are free when they show their membership card.
Vendor applications are available online at klehm.org or by calling (815) 965-8146 to receive one by mail.
Garden Fair times are noon-8 p.m., June 7; 9 a.m.-5 p.m., June 8; and 9 a.m.-3 p.m., June 9.
Contact Klehm at (815) 965-8146.
From the June 5-11, 2013, issue