- FIFA officials arrested, extradition to US on the cards
- TRRT Online Edition | May 27-June 2
- RAA says legal opinion validates ordinance concerns
- Perfect? Not quite, but Wagner’s latest is up to the task
- Democrats readying $36 billion budget
- FIFA adds prison labor to its arsenal
- Sitting on a scoop: the story behind the V-E headlines of May 1945
- Bilderback repeats at Speedway
- US permits Arctic drilling, but questions about safety remain
- ISIS takeover of Ramadi means hard choices face the Iraqi and US governments
SwedishAmerican breaks ground on new Rockton clinic
ROCKTON, Ill. — SwedishAmerican Medical Group has broken ground on its new clinic in Rockton, Ill.
Scheduled to open in spring 2014, SwedishAmerican Medical Group/Stateline will operate from a 20,000-square-foot facility on East Rockton Road, west of I-90 and east of Dorr Road. It will offer a range of services, including primary care; immediate care (seven days per week); specialty care; mammography; physical therapy; MRI; X-ray; ultrasound; cardio stress ECHO; non-stress testing; and laboratory.
The clinic initially will be staffed by two family physicians, an obstetrician/gynecologist, a podiatrist and one mid-level primary care provider. It is being constructed with expansion in mind, and will be able to accommodate up to six primary care providers. Other specialties will be offered on a rotating basis, including cardiology, orthopedics and pulmonology.
SwedishAmerican Vice President Don Daniels noted: “Our new clinic represents SwedishAmerican’s commitment to the stateline region, including the communities of Rockton, Roscoe, South Beloit and Beloit. Our goal is to provide area residents with convenient access to high-quality health care, and that’s what this facility is all about.”
SwedishAmerican has served the stateline area for approximately 20 years from its existing clinic on Hononegah Road in Roscoe, Ill. The new SAMG/Stateline facility is being constructed in response to strong patient demand. It will replace the existing Roscoe location with a larger clinic capable of accommodating a broader range of services and providers.
Posted June 5, 2013