- Lawmaker says license plate readers a privacy threat
- Bryant not the first to feel impact of free agency rules
- State Roundup: Parents’ group calls for standardized test opt-out bill
- Hononegah Mack: ‘The best woman in the county’
- The tip of the iceberg: Human trafficking in America
- State Roundup: House passes proposal to fill current fiscal year budget gap
- ‘Hogs streak hits 4 as race tightens
- Neighborhood feel key for Rural on Tap
- TRRT March 25-31 | Online Edition
- State Roundup: Plaintiffs join Rauner on fair share case
SwedishAmerican breaks ground on new Rockton clinic
ROCKTON, Ill. — SwedishAmerican Medical Group has broken ground on its new clinic in Rockton, Ill.
Scheduled to open in spring 2014, SwedishAmerican Medical Group/Stateline will operate from a 20,000-square-foot facility on East Rockton Road, west of I-90 and east of Dorr Road. It will offer a range of services, including primary care; immediate care (seven days per week); specialty care; mammography; physical therapy; MRI; X-ray; ultrasound; cardio stress ECHO; non-stress testing; and laboratory.
The clinic initially will be staffed by two family physicians, an obstetrician/gynecologist, a podiatrist and one mid-level primary care provider. It is being constructed with expansion in mind, and will be able to accommodate up to six primary care providers. Other specialties will be offered on a rotating basis, including cardiology, orthopedics and pulmonology.
SwedishAmerican Vice President Don Daniels noted: “Our new clinic represents SwedishAmerican’s commitment to the stateline region, including the communities of Rockton, Roscoe, South Beloit and Beloit. Our goal is to provide area residents with convenient access to high-quality health care, and that’s what this facility is all about.”
SwedishAmerican has served the stateline area for approximately 20 years from its existing clinic on Hononegah Road in Roscoe, Ill. The new SAMG/Stateline facility is being constructed in response to strong patient demand. It will replace the existing Roscoe location with a larger clinic capable of accommodating a broader range of services and providers.
Posted June 5, 2013