- State Roundup: Governor signs budget fix bills
- Rauner, Democratic leaders shake hands and make law
- State roundup: National guardsman and cousin arrested in terror plot
- Lawmaker says license plate readers a privacy threat
- Bryant not the first to feel impact of free agency rules
- State Roundup: Parents’ group calls for standardized test opt-out bill
- Hononegah Mack: ‘The best woman in the county’
- The tip of the iceberg: Human trafficking in America
- State Roundup: House passes proposal to fill current fiscal year budget gap
- ‘Hogs streak hits 4 as race tightens
BREAST Yard Sale runs through June 16 in Oregon, Ill.
OREGON, Ill. — The sale started as usual on Memorial Day, but the rummage keeps flowing through June 16 at the 11th Annual BREAST Yard Sale at the big white barn at 1194 W. Mud Creek Road, Oregon, Ill.
Oregon, Ill., resident Karen Virnoche is running the sale for the 11th time, with all proceeds going to the American Cancer Society.
This year, the lingerie selection is phenomenal because Maidenform donated 1,000 pieces of lingerie. Besides the lingerie, there are many items for everyone, including basketball hoops/stands, collectibles, clothes and purses, record albums, kitchen appliances, a vintage card sled, furniture, books, holiday décor, dish sets and glassware, bicycles and jewelry.
Hours are 8 a.m. to 8 p.m., daily. Call (815) 973-2050.
From the June 12-18, 2013, issue