- ‘Death tax’ rhetoric doesn’t address the facts
- ‘We’re back': second ‘Star Wars’ teaser drops
- Sunday Service: Legalizing competition in Illinois’ auto industry
- Cullerton: Don’t bet on right-to-work zones
- State Roundup: Rauner continues “Turnaround” pitch
- Open Government: Improved FOIA laws crucial
- Legislators ask Rauner to pony up pension details
- Rockford Art Deli providing homegrown artists a place to flourish
- Talcott acquisition continues west side trend
- Record Store Day brings vinyl back into the limelight
BREAST Yard Sale runs through June 16 in Oregon, Ill.
OREGON, Ill. — The sale started as usual on Memorial Day, but the rummage keeps flowing through June 16 at the 11th Annual BREAST Yard Sale at the big white barn at 1194 W. Mud Creek Road, Oregon, Ill.
Oregon, Ill., resident Karen Virnoche is running the sale for the 11th time, with all proceeds going to the American Cancer Society.
This year, the lingerie selection is phenomenal because Maidenform donated 1,000 pieces of lingerie. Besides the lingerie, there are many items for everyone, including basketball hoops/stands, collectibles, clothes and purses, record albums, kitchen appliances, a vintage card sled, furniture, books, holiday décor, dish sets and glassware, bicycles and jewelry.
Hours are 8 a.m. to 8 p.m., daily. Call (815) 973-2050.
From the June 12-18, 2013, issue