- Remember, fireworks are dangerous
- Wallace asks citizens to fight cuts
- Dispute over state payroll rolls on
- Why fight over free trade confounds partisan divide
- Still no state budget
- Crime control is not the responsibility of landlords
- Fly over to the Poplar Grove Wings and Wheels Museum benefit
- Local leaders warn of budget deadlock’s impact
- SHUTDOWN: Illinois preps for the worst
- TRRT Online Edition | July 1-7
BREAST Yard Sale runs through June 16 in Oregon, Ill.
OREGON, Ill. — The sale started as usual on Memorial Day, but the rummage keeps flowing through June 16 at the 11th Annual BREAST Yard Sale at the big white barn at 1194 W. Mud Creek Road, Oregon, Ill.
Oregon, Ill., resident Karen Virnoche is running the sale for the 11th time, with all proceeds going to the American Cancer Society.
This year, the lingerie selection is phenomenal because Maidenform donated 1,000 pieces of lingerie. Besides the lingerie, there are many items for everyone, including basketball hoops/stands, collectibles, clothes and purses, record albums, kitchen appliances, a vintage card sled, furniture, books, holiday décor, dish sets and glassware, bicycles and jewelry.
Hours are 8 a.m. to 8 p.m., daily. Call (815) 973-2050.
From the June 12-18, 2013, issue