- Obamacare: All eyes on high court
- Dems, Rauner spar over deficit solution; Senate Democrats poised to pass own version
- Minnie Minoso: Dead at 90, unbeaten
- Bring back legislative scholarships? Proposal faces serious questions from both sides
- First Friday opening for Olive Oil Experience
- RAM announce 74th Young Artist winners
- Texas Two-step: ‘Hogs sweep weekend, return home
- More highlights from the Chicago Auto Show
- Industry response to peak oil not enough long term
- TRRT March 4-10 | Online Edition
BREAST Yard Sale runs through June 16 in Oregon, Ill.
OREGON, Ill. — The sale started as usual on Memorial Day, but the rummage keeps flowing through June 16 at the 11th Annual BREAST Yard Sale at the big white barn at 1194 W. Mud Creek Road, Oregon, Ill.
Oregon, Ill., resident Karen Virnoche is running the sale for the 11th time, with all proceeds going to the American Cancer Society.
This year, the lingerie selection is phenomenal because Maidenform donated 1,000 pieces of lingerie. Besides the lingerie, there are many items for everyone, including basketball hoops/stands, collectibles, clothes and purses, record albums, kitchen appliances, a vintage card sled, furniture, books, holiday décor, dish sets and glassware, bicycles and jewelry.
Hours are 8 a.m. to 8 p.m., daily. Call (815) 973-2050.
From the June 12-18, 2013, issue