- Hospitals lift visitor age restrictions as number of flu cases decreases
- Winnebago County sheriff names chief deputy
- URGENT: Four votes and we could lose on Keystone
- Guest Column: Housing Authority CEO: Time to unify behind quality living
- Rockford police investigate 17th Street murder
- Clean water under attack in the U.S. Congress
- Man faces charges following attempted armed robbery
- Discovery Center experiences record public attendance
- Pet Talk: Probiotics for your pets
- Illinois home prices climb 3.7 percent in December
Miles Nielsen & the Rusted Hearts at Klehm June 16
Online Staff Report
Rockford’s own Miles Nielsen & the Rusted Hearts will appear at Klehm Arboretum & Botanic Garden’s Wood Song concert Sunday, June 16. Gates open at 4 p.m., with concert starting at 6 p.m. Cost is $10 per person, $5 members and free for ages 12 and younger.
Sit back and relax with a glass of wine as you enjoy an open-air concert in Klehm’s magnificent Fountain Garden. Bring a chair, pillow or blanket, and a picnic dinner. Free guest shuttle service to and from the parking lot is provided at no charge.
All concerts are outdoors and are held rain or shine.
Nielsen stirs up his own pop rock brand of Beatles-esque Cosmic Americana. Pop rock arrangements and sunny melodies tucked between a long-lost country folk steel guitar floating through speakers around crashing drums, bouncing bass lines and smooth-as-butter keys. See Milesnielsen.com for more details.
Klehm is at 2715 S. Main St., Rockford, and can be reached at (815) 965-8146. Visit klehm.org.
Posted June 13, 2013