- Email phishing scams escalate, BBB reports
- SwedishAmerican merges, becomes division of UW Health
- Aaron Rodgers has Jay Cutler’s back, even if the Bears don’t
- Police investigate home invasion on Applewood Lane
- Amy Newell named The Arc executive director
- Rockford Rocked Interviews: A chat with Rockford native Larry Merryman of Stonefront
- Technological assessment is needed
- Consumer advocates prep for looming telecom battle
- National Council of Churches president to speak in Rockford Sunday, Dec. 28
- RSO’s Holiday Pops set for Dec. 20-21 at Coronado
Miles Nielsen & the Rusted Hearts at Klehm June 16
Online Staff Report
Rockford’s own Miles Nielsen & the Rusted Hearts will appear at Klehm Arboretum & Botanic Garden’s Wood Song concert Sunday, June 16. Gates open at 4 p.m., with concert starting at 6 p.m. Cost is $10 per person, $5 members and free for ages 12 and younger.
Sit back and relax with a glass of wine as you enjoy an open-air concert in Klehm’s magnificent Fountain Garden. Bring a chair, pillow or blanket, and a picnic dinner. Free guest shuttle service to and from the parking lot is provided at no charge.
All concerts are outdoors and are held rain or shine.
Nielsen stirs up his own pop rock brand of Beatles-esque Cosmic Americana. Pop rock arrangements and sunny melodies tucked between a long-lost country folk steel guitar floating through speakers around crashing drums, bouncing bass lines and smooth-as-butter keys. See Milesnielsen.com for more details.
Klehm is at 2715 S. Main St., Rockford, and can be reached at (815) 965-8146. Visit klehm.org.
Posted June 13, 2013