- Woman, two teens arrested following narcotics investigation
- Former county officials charged with theft
- New Zion Baptist participates in National Back to Church Sunday Sept. 21
- Donors celebrate new school health center
- Debris cleanup underway near Fordham Dam
- Some good, some bad in Obama executive order on protecting antibiotics
- Two arrested on cannabis charges after search of detached garage on North Henrietta
- Man guilty of drug charges faces 60 years in prison
- Rockford BBB aware of ‘Microsoft’ phone scam
- Judge: Chad Grimm will remain on Illinois governor ballot
Miles Nielsen & the Rusted Hearts at Klehm June 16
Online Staff Report
Rockford’s own Miles Nielsen & the Rusted Hearts will appear at Klehm Arboretum & Botanic Garden’s Wood Song concert Sunday, June 16. Gates open at 4 p.m., with concert starting at 6 p.m. Cost is $10 per person, $5 members and free for ages 12 and younger.
Sit back and relax with a glass of wine as you enjoy an open-air concert in Klehm’s magnificent Fountain Garden. Bring a chair, pillow or blanket, and a picnic dinner. Free guest shuttle service to and from the parking lot is provided at no charge.
All concerts are outdoors and are held rain or shine.
Nielsen stirs up his own pop rock brand of Beatles-esque Cosmic Americana. Pop rock arrangements and sunny melodies tucked between a long-lost country folk steel guitar floating through speakers around crashing drums, bouncing bass lines and smooth-as-butter keys. See Milesnielsen.com for more details.
Klehm is at 2715 S. Main St., Rockford, and can be reached at (815) 965-8146. Visit klehm.org.
Posted June 13, 2013