- Commentary: Walker’s budget calls for schools to stop reporting sexual assaults
- Wallace hopes for redevelopment expansion
- Teravainen makes instant impact on return to ‘Hawks
- Oregon mayor reacts to Exelon talk of closing nuclear plant
- GiGi’s benefit for Down syndrome, March 21
- What’s the future hold for Rose?
- ‘Hogs keep pace in tight Midwest
- Qatar continues to confound
- Meet John Doe: Keep public notices in print
- Commentary: Rauner’s minimum wage plan just more of the same from GOP
Rockford lawyer to receive award from State Bar
Thomas P. Sandquist, a partner in WilliamsMcCarthy LLP, in the firm’s Rockford office, will receive the Austin Fleming Newsletter Editor Award from the Illinois State Bar Association (ISBA) at the organization’s 137th Annual Meeting Friday, June 21, at the Grand Geneva Resort in Lake Geneva, Wis.
Sandquist, a past chairman of the ISBA’s Commercial Banking, Collections & Bankruptcy Section Council, has been editor of its newsletter since 1992. In the spirit of the late Austin Fleming, he has consistently provided section members with substantive and valuable newsletters.
From the June 19-25, 2013, issue