- Woman, two teens arrested following narcotics investigation
- Former county officials charged with theft
- New Zion Baptist participates in National Back to Church Sunday Sept. 21
- Donors celebrate new school health center
- Debris cleanup underway near Fordham Dam
- Some good, some bad in Obama executive order on protecting antibiotics
- Two arrested on cannabis charges after search of detached garage on North Henrietta
- Man guilty of drug charges faces 60 years in prison
- Rockford BBB aware of ‘Microsoft’ phone scam
- Judge: Chad Grimm will remain on Illinois governor ballot
Rockford lawyer to receive award from State Bar
Thomas P. Sandquist, a partner in WilliamsMcCarthy LLP, in the firm’s Rockford office, will receive the Austin Fleming Newsletter Editor Award from the Illinois State Bar Association (ISBA) at the organization’s 137th Annual Meeting Friday, June 21, at the Grand Geneva Resort in Lake Geneva, Wis.
Sandquist, a past chairman of the ISBA’s Commercial Banking, Collections & Bankruptcy Section Council, has been editor of its newsletter since 1992. In the spirit of the late Austin Fleming, he has consistently provided section members with substantive and valuable newsletters.
From the June 19-25, 2013, issue