- Rauner to Smiddy: No debate for you
- State Roundup: Moody’s: Regardless of reform, Chicago pension will grow for years
- State Roundup: State could see up to $500 million in unexpected revenue for current FY
- Tax revenues up, Rauner to restore $26 million ‘Good Friday’ cuts
- First Friday Lineup: May 1
- State Roundup: Former governor Walker passes away
- Mayors decry local funding cut proposal, say expect cuts to services
- Senate rejects bill to ban smoking in cars with children present
- Mayors warn of critical cuts if funds are reduced
- Rebuilding Rockford
Rockford lawyer to receive award from State Bar
Thomas P. Sandquist, a partner in WilliamsMcCarthy LLP, in the firm’s Rockford office, will receive the Austin Fleming Newsletter Editor Award from the Illinois State Bar Association (ISBA) at the organization’s 137th Annual Meeting Friday, June 21, at the Grand Geneva Resort in Lake Geneva, Wis.
Sandquist, a past chairman of the ISBA’s Commercial Banking, Collections & Bankruptcy Section Council, has been editor of its newsletter since 1992. In the spirit of the late Austin Fleming, he has consistently provided section members with substantive and valuable newsletters.
From the June 19-25, 2013, issue