- Man arrested after ax incident
- The Odds Man: Chicago, Detroit, San Diego good bets in Week 4
- Updated: Roosevelt High School evacuated after bomb threat
- Grand jury: No charges against Tony Stewart
- Laurent House to remain open for tours throughout the year
- Dynamic father-son piano duo at Mendelssohn Sept. 26
- Award-winning author Dr. Amina Gautier at Rock Valley Sept. 25
- City to remove traffic lights
- Apple orchards still hurting from last winter’s cold
- Photos: North America’s largest World War II-era re-enactment at Rockford’s Midway Village
Mid-Nighter Flea Market at Boone County Fairgrounds June 29
BELVIDERE, Ill. — “Treasure hunting by the moonlight with flashlights has never been more fun,” said Bob Zurko of Zurko’s Midwest Promotions, who will be promoting the “Mid-Nighter” Flea Market from 4 p.m. to midnight, Saturday, June 29, at Boone County Fairgrounds, 8791 Illinois Route 76 in Belvidere, Ill.
Offered for sale will be thousdands of treasures, bargains, antiques, collectibles and fleas. The market will be held rain or shine with dealers in buildings, stalls, tents and open-air. Ample free parking is available, and admission is $5 for adults, free for ages 16 and younger.
Also featured at the event will be a special appearance by Robert Z’Dar from the Maniac Cop and Tango and Cash movies, and live music.
For more details, call (715) 526-9769 or visit www.zurkopromotions.com.
From the June 26-July 2, 2013, issue