- Lee Hamilton: President, Congress should work together on military intervention
- Ethnic Parade and Festival Sunday, Sept. 21
- Symphony begins 80th season Sept. 20
- Vikings bar Adrian Peterson from team activities
- Mr. Green Car: A car from your printer
- Candle Crest owners to open their first store and manufacturing operation in Rockford
- DuPont ordered to pay $1.85M for killing trees
- Rockford hosts America’s largest World War II-era re-enactment Sept. 20-21
- Guest Column: Former alderman: Rail station should be on Cedar Street
- A visit to The Wall That Heals
Mid-Nighter Flea Market at Boone County Fairgrounds June 29
BELVIDERE, Ill. — “Treasure hunting by the moonlight with flashlights has never been more fun,” said Bob Zurko of Zurko’s Midwest Promotions, who will be promoting the “Mid-Nighter” Flea Market from 4 p.m. to midnight, Saturday, June 29, at Boone County Fairgrounds, 8791 Illinois Route 76 in Belvidere, Ill.
Offered for sale will be thousdands of treasures, bargains, antiques, collectibles and fleas. The market will be held rain or shine with dealers in buildings, stalls, tents and open-air. Ample free parking is available, and admission is $5 for adults, free for ages 16 and younger.
Also featured at the event will be a special appearance by Robert Z’Dar from the Maniac Cop and Tango and Cash movies, and live music.
For more details, call (715) 526-9769 or visit www.zurkopromotions.com.
From the June 26-July 2, 2013, issue