- Winnebago County Sheriff’s Office to be out in force during Thanksgiving holiday
- Wallace co-sponsors bill to increase minimum wage
- Stadelman’s measure to prevent layoffs passes state Senate
- More than 46 million Americans to travel for Thanksgiving, most since 2007
- Parks and recreation vital to a stronger Illinois, report shows
- Illinois home sales see slight gain in October
- Rockford Rescue Mission on the front lines of battling war on homelessness
- Rockford Area Economic Development Council’s annual meeting highlights tech revolution
- NIU’s Dan Gebo named ‘Illinois Professor of the Year’
- ‘Botanicas de la Villita’ filmmakers featured in free lecture at Rockford Art Museum tonight
Mid-Nighter Flea Market at Boone County Fairgrounds June 29
BELVIDERE, Ill. — “Treasure hunting by the moonlight with flashlights has never been more fun,” said Bob Zurko of Zurko’s Midwest Promotions, who will be promoting the “Mid-Nighter” Flea Market from 4 p.m. to midnight, Saturday, June 29, at Boone County Fairgrounds, 8791 Illinois Route 76 in Belvidere, Ill.
Offered for sale will be thousdands of treasures, bargains, antiques, collectibles and fleas. The market will be held rain or shine with dealers in buildings, stalls, tents and open-air. Ample free parking is available, and admission is $5 for adults, free for ages 16 and younger.
Also featured at the event will be a special appearance by Robert Z’Dar from the Maniac Cop and Tango and Cash movies, and live music.
For more details, call (715) 526-9769 or visit www.zurkopromotions.com.
From the June 26-July 2, 2013, issue