- State Roundup: Governor signs budget fix bills
- Rauner, Democratic leaders shake hands and make law
- State roundup: National guardsman and cousin arrested in terror plot
- Lawmaker says license plate readers a privacy threat
- Bryant not the first to feel impact of free agency rules
- State Roundup: Parents’ group calls for standardized test opt-out bill
- Hononegah Mack: ‘The best woman in the county’
- The tip of the iceberg: Human trafficking in America
- State Roundup: House passes proposal to fill current fiscal year budget gap
- ‘Hogs streak hits 4 as race tightens
Mid-Nighter Flea Market at Boone County Fairgrounds June 29
BELVIDERE, Ill. — “Treasure hunting by the moonlight with flashlights has never been more fun,” said Bob Zurko of Zurko’s Midwest Promotions, who will be promoting the “Mid-Nighter” Flea Market from 4 p.m. to midnight, Saturday, June 29, at Boone County Fairgrounds, 8791 Illinois Route 76 in Belvidere, Ill.
Offered for sale will be thousdands of treasures, bargains, antiques, collectibles and fleas. The market will be held rain or shine with dealers in buildings, stalls, tents and open-air. Ample free parking is available, and admission is $5 for adults, free for ages 16 and younger.
Also featured at the event will be a special appearance by Robert Z’Dar from the Maniac Cop and Tango and Cash movies, and live music.
For more details, call (715) 526-9769 or visit www.zurkopromotions.com.
From the June 26-July 2, 2013, issue