- State Roundup: Governor signs budget fix bills
- Rauner, Democratic leaders shake hands and make law
- State roundup: National guardsman and cousin arrested in terror plot
- Lawmaker says license plate readers a privacy threat
- Bryant not the first to feel impact of free agency rules
- State Roundup: Parents’ group calls for standardized test opt-out bill
- Hononegah Mack: ‘The best woman in the county’
- The tip of the iceberg: Human trafficking in America
- State Roundup: House passes proposal to fill current fiscal year budget gap
- ‘Hogs streak hits 4 as race tightens
Boone County Fair tickets go on sale July 6
Online Staff Report
BELVIDERE, Ill. — The 2013 Boone County Fair Grandstand Show tickets go on sale from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m., Saturday, July 6, at the fairgrounds ticket office at gate one, 8791 Route 76, Belvidere, Ill.
This year’s fair, the 50th anniversary at the Route 76 location, will take place Aug. 6-11.
Show ticket prices, by day of event, are as follow:
Queen Pageant, 7:30 p.m., free.
Journey Tribute Band “Arrival,” 7 p.m., $8 grandstand; and Femme Rock (Pat Benatar tribute), $8 track, $5 bleachers.
Truck & Tractor Pulls, 10 a.m.-6 p.m., $5 general; truck, tractor, mini rods, semis, 6:30 p.m., $8 grandstand, $5 bleachers.
ATV four-wheeler racing, 10 a.m.-1 p.m., $5 general; Next Level Pro Bull Riding, 7 p.m., $10 grandstand, $6 bleachers.
Craig Morgan show, 7:30 p.m., $15 grandstand, $15 track, $10 bleachers.
Demolition Derby, 1 p.m. and 6 p.m., $10 grandstand, $6 bleachers each show
Regular ticket office hours starting Monday, July 8, will be 9 a.m.-6 p.m., Monday-Friday; 8 a.m.-noon, Saturday; and closed Sundays. Phone requests to (815) 547-4503. E-mail requests to firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information, go to www.boonecountyfair.com.
Posted July 3, 2013