- Conservatives join New Hampshire rally in support of campaign finance reform
- 11 public housing residents complete job readiness training
- Youth health care enrollment event at NIU Rockford Jan. 29
- More than 50 employers at Jan. 29 job fair
- School district’s credit rating remains solid
- State Police seize LSD, cannabis, U.S. currency in I-80 arrest
- Park District names employee, team of the year
- A closer look at fracking for natural gas
- Susan Johnson, copy editor, moves on after 21 years
- Guest Column: Clean Water Act: Supporters of clean water must make their voices heard
Boone County Fair tickets go on sale July 6
Online Staff Report
BELVIDERE, Ill. — The 2013 Boone County Fair Grandstand Show tickets go on sale from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m., Saturday, July 6, at the fairgrounds ticket office at gate one, 8791 Route 76, Belvidere, Ill.
This year’s fair, the 50th anniversary at the Route 76 location, will take place Aug. 6-11.
Show ticket prices, by day of event, are as follow:
Queen Pageant, 7:30 p.m., free.
Journey Tribute Band “Arrival,” 7 p.m., $8 grandstand; and Femme Rock (Pat Benatar tribute), $8 track, $5 bleachers.
Truck & Tractor Pulls, 10 a.m.-6 p.m., $5 general; truck, tractor, mini rods, semis, 6:30 p.m., $8 grandstand, $5 bleachers.
ATV four-wheeler racing, 10 a.m.-1 p.m., $5 general; Next Level Pro Bull Riding, 7 p.m., $10 grandstand, $6 bleachers.
Craig Morgan show, 7:30 p.m., $15 grandstand, $15 track, $10 bleachers.
Demolition Derby, 1 p.m. and 6 p.m., $10 grandstand, $6 bleachers each show
Regular ticket office hours starting Monday, July 8, will be 9 a.m.-6 p.m., Monday-Friday; 8 a.m.-noon, Saturday; and closed Sundays. Phone requests to (815) 547-4503. E-mail requests to email@example.com. For more information, go to www.boonecountyfair.com.
Posted July 3, 2013