- Commentary: Walker’s budget calls for schools to stop reporting sexual assaults
- Wallace hopes for redevelopment expansion
- Teravainen makes instant impact on return to ‘Hawks
- Oregon mayor reacts to Exelon talk of closing nuclear plant
- GiGi’s benefit for Down syndrome, March 21
- What’s the future hold for Rose?
- ‘Hogs keep pace in tight Midwest
- Qatar continues to confound
- Meet John Doe: Keep public notices in print
- Commentary: Rauner’s minimum wage plan just more of the same from GOP
Brady Endres plays editorial assistant in Superman
June 15, Lindo Theatre in Freeport, Ill., hosted the family and friends of Brady Endres, 20, who worked as an editorial assistant for the new Superman reboot, Man of Steel. Pictured here with star of Man of Steel and Superman himself, Henry Cavill, Endres (left) was hired while Man of Steel was filming in Chicago. Endres did very well in his role, and was invited to stay on and continue production in Los Angeles. Man of Steel marks Endres’ first on-screen credit. He is now working as a digital asset manager on the prequel to Zak Synder’s 300, called 300: Rise of an Empire.
From the July 3-9, 2013, issue