- Three female fugitives wanted in New Jersey restaurant theft arrested in Illinois
- Man guilty in 2012 crash into home that injured 8-year-old
- McDonald’s: Federal complaint says company is joint employer
- T-Mobile settlement: $90M for cell phone bill cramming
- Shelter Care Ministries gets $30,000 grant
- Even more dead bees?
- Holiday travel: 98.6 million plan getaway, most on record
- Scam artists posing as utility reps, demanding payment
- Holiday mailing deadlines approach, Rockford Post Office warns
- Hispanics more than half of all renters, yet most are uninsured
Brady Endres plays editorial assistant in Superman
June 15, Lindo Theatre in Freeport, Ill., hosted the family and friends of Brady Endres, 20, who worked as an editorial assistant for the new Superman reboot, Man of Steel. Pictured here with star of Man of Steel and Superman himself, Henry Cavill, Endres (left) was hired while Man of Steel was filming in Chicago. Endres did very well in his role, and was invited to stay on and continue production in Los Angeles. Man of Steel marks Endres’ first on-screen credit. He is now working as a digital asset manager on the prequel to Zak Synder’s 300, called 300: Rise of an Empire.
From the July 3-9, 2013, issue