- Bill limits automated license plate readers
- Private uni’s subject to FOIA says House
- Guest Commentary: Earth Day or April Fools Day?
- State Roundup: Concerns raised about proposed change in DUI pot standard
- Bill would decrease pot penalties; small amounts would draw only ticket, fine
- Senate votes to restore human service cuts; bill moves to House for consideration
- Bill to restrict red light cameras passes House
- State Roundup: Budget fix in current FY not yet done
- State Roundup: GOMB Director won’t support borrowing
- Economists: pros, cons to raising the state fuel tax
Brady Endres plays editorial assistant in Superman
June 15, Lindo Theatre in Freeport, Ill., hosted the family and friends of Brady Endres, 20, who worked as an editorial assistant for the new Superman reboot, Man of Steel. Pictured here with star of Man of Steel and Superman himself, Henry Cavill, Endres (left) was hired while Man of Steel was filming in Chicago. Endres did very well in his role, and was invited to stay on and continue production in Los Angeles. Man of Steel marks Endres’ first on-screen credit. He is now working as a digital asset manager on the prequel to Zak Synder’s 300, called 300: Rise of an Empire.
From the July 3-9, 2013, issue