- Dimke: ‘I’m not going to retire’
- IMRF responds: Pay spiking against the rules
- Bill limits automated license plate readers
- Private uni’s subject to FOIA says House
- Guest Commentary: Earth Day or April Fools Day?
- State Roundup: Concerns raised about proposed change in DUI pot standard
- Bill would decrease pot penalties; small amounts would draw only ticket, fine
- Senate votes to restore human service cuts; bill moves to House for consideration
- Bill to restrict red light cameras passes House
- State Roundup: Budget fix in current FY not yet done
Caring Canines therapy dog team auditions July 9
Online Staff Report
SwedishAmerican Health System will hold auditions for membership in the Caring Canines therapy dog team Tuesday, July 9. Appointment times will be available at 5 p.m., 6 p.m. and 7 p.m.
If an audition is accepted, additional mandatory training will be held from 5 to 9 p.m., Thursday, July 18, and 8:30 a.m. to 2 p.m., Saturday, July 20.
To schedule an audition, teams must already be registered with Therapy Dogs International or Therapy Dogs Incorporated.
For more information or to register, contact Deb Schwarze at (779) 696-2166 or at email@example.com.
Posted July 3, 2013