- Guest Commentary: Earth Day or April Fools Day?
- State Roundup: Concerns raised about proposed change in DUI pot standard
- Bill would decrease pot penalties; small amounts would draw only ticket, fine
- Senate votes to restore human service cuts; bill moves to House for consideration
- Bill to restrict red light cameras passes House
- State Roundup: Budget fix in current FY not yet done
- State Roundup: GOMB Director won’t support borrowing
- Economists: pros, cons to raising the state fuel tax
- ‘Hogs fall just shy of Midwest title
- Fork and Stein Urban Gourmet delivers beer infused delicacies to Rockford
Network of Professional Women elects officers
Members of the Rockford Network of Professional Women (RNPW) elected a slate of officers for 2013-2014 at their June 17 meeting. The incoming board members consist of President Lindsey Gregg, co-owner of Peak Medical Home Care; Vice President Jan Bowman, co-owner of TLC Construction; Secretary Sue Boyer, sales representative at Midwest Mailworks; and Treasurer Kathy Velasco, owner of V2 Marketing Communications. RNPW conducts a monthly networking and luncheon meeting at Forest Hills Country Club from September through June. Guests are welcome at all meetings. See www.rockfordnetwork.biz.
From the July 3-9, 2013, issue