- Three female fugitives wanted in New Jersey restaurant theft arrested in Illinois
- Man guilty in 2012 crash into home that injured 8-year-old
- McDonald’s: Federal complaint says company is joint employer
- T-Mobile settlement: $90M for cell phone bill cramming
- Shelter Care Ministries gets $30,000 grant
- Even more dead bees?
- Holiday travel: 98.6 million plan getaway, most on record
- Scam artists posing as utility reps, demanding payment
- Holiday mailing deadlines approach, Rockford Post Office warns
- Hispanics more than half of all renters, yet most are uninsured
Network of Professional Women elects officers
Members of the Rockford Network of Professional Women (RNPW) elected a slate of officers for 2013-2014 at their June 17 meeting. The incoming board members consist of President Lindsey Gregg, co-owner of Peak Medical Home Care; Vice President Jan Bowman, co-owner of TLC Construction; Secretary Sue Boyer, sales representative at Midwest Mailworks; and Treasurer Kathy Velasco, owner of V2 Marketing Communications. RNPW conducts a monthly networking and luncheon meeting at Forest Hills Country Club from September through June. Guests are welcome at all meetings. See www.rockfordnetwork.biz.
From the July 3-9, 2013, issue