- Cubs make history in an unfortunate way
- Pension battle headed for SCOTUS?
- Closed for Progress: downtown’s steady revival
- TRRT Online Edition | July 29-August 4
- State employees get another win in pay dispute
- Judge tosses Chicago pension deal
- AFSCME, Rauner administration still at odds
- Through the brewing class
- AFSCME: Governor trying to force work stoppage
- What’s to negotiate? Illinois GOP, Dems can’t agree on topic
Network of Professional Women elects officers
Members of the Rockford Network of Professional Women (RNPW) elected a slate of officers for 2013-2014 at their June 17 meeting. The incoming board members consist of President Lindsey Gregg, co-owner of Peak Medical Home Care; Vice President Jan Bowman, co-owner of TLC Construction; Secretary Sue Boyer, sales representative at Midwest Mailworks; and Treasurer Kathy Velasco, owner of V2 Marketing Communications. RNPW conducts a monthly networking and luncheon meeting at Forest Hills Country Club from September through June. Guests are welcome at all meetings. See www.rockfordnetwork.biz.
From the July 3-9, 2013, issue