- What the Scott Walker fundraising controversy means for 2016
- Corn prices fade as supplies stay in surplus
- Cubs make history in an unfortunate way
- Pension battle headed for SCOTUS?
- Closed for Progress: downtown’s steady revival
- TRRT Online Edition | July 29-August 4
- State employees get another win in pay dispute
- Judge tosses Chicago pension deal
- AFSCME, Rauner administration still at odds
- Through the brewing class
Photography of Cari Ann Wayman on display at Kryptonite
Online Staff Report
The first local solo showing of Cari Ann Wayman’s photography will be Friday, July 5, upstairs at Kryptonite Bar, 308 W. State St., downtown Rockford.
Wayman’s photos have been shown in Italy, Mexico and Canada. She has appeared in magazines and online art and photography websites. Her Flickr account has had more than 3 million hits. There’s even a band from England called Crow’s Parliament that was so inspired by her images, that they even wrote a song about her. It’s called “Yellowbird,” and you can find it on YouTube (the video features her photography).
For more details, contact Kryptonite at (815) 965-0931.
Posted July 3, 2013