- Jimmy Clausen to start for Bears Sunday against Lions
- Email phishing scams escalate, BBB reports
- SwedishAmerican merges, becomes division of UW Health
- Aaron Rodgers has Jay Cutler’s back, even if the Bears don’t
- Police investigate home invasion on Applewood Lane
- Amy Newell named The Arc executive director
- Rockford Rocked Interviews: A chat with Rockford native Larry Merryman of Stonefront
- Technological assessment is needed
- Consumer advocates prep for looming telecom battle
- RSO’s Holiday Pops set for Dec. 20-21 at Coronado
Rockford radio group welcomes general manager
The radio stations of Mid-West Family Broadcasting in Rockford (WXRX, BOB-FM, B103, 100.5 NTA-FM and the new La Movida) welcome a new general manager, Mike Paterson.
Paterson is joining Mid-West from Emmis Communications in St. Louis, where he was the general sales manager for KSHE-95 for the past two years. Paterson is a graduate of the University of Wisconsin — Madison, where he picked up his undergraduate degree. He also has a master’s of business administration in marketing and finance from the University of Houston, Texas. He is familiar with the Rockford area, having resided in Freeport during his younger years and graduating from Freeport High School.
J Chapman, former market manager of the stations, said: “Our stations are about building Rockford. I am excited about the new ownership, Mid-West Family, and their local leadership with Mike Paterson.”
From the July 3-9, 2013, issue