- Man arrested on child pornography charges
- Woman hit with liquor bottle during home invasion
- Police arrest robbery suspect
- Rockford area trick-or-treat times
- The Odds Man: Three road dogs good bets in NFL Week 8
- IceHogs nipped in third period, return home Saturday
- BGA sues Chicago Police Department over transparency
- Clean water groups highlight progress for Apple River, call for more success stories
- Lincoln associates found in recently discovered 1840 Menard County census
- BIFF Year ’Round presents the documentary ‘Slingshot’ Oct. 29
Rockford radio group welcomes general manager
The radio stations of Mid-West Family Broadcasting in Rockford (WXRX, BOB-FM, B103, 100.5 NTA-FM and the new La Movida) welcome a new general manager, Mike Paterson.
Paterson is joining Mid-West from Emmis Communications in St. Louis, where he was the general sales manager for KSHE-95 for the past two years. Paterson is a graduate of the University of Wisconsin — Madison, where he picked up his undergraduate degree. He also has a master’s of business administration in marketing and finance from the University of Houston, Texas. He is familiar with the Rockford area, having resided in Freeport during his younger years and graduating from Freeport High School.
J Chapman, former market manager of the stations, said: “Our stations are about building Rockford. I am excited about the new ownership, Mid-West Family, and their local leadership with Mike Paterson.”
From the July 3-9, 2013, issue