- ‘Death tax’ rhetoric doesn’t address the facts
- ‘We’re back': second ‘Star Wars’ teaser drops
- Sunday Service: Legalizing competition in Illinois’ auto industry
- Cullerton: Don’t bet on right-to-work zones
- State Roundup: Rauner continues “Turnaround” pitch
- Open Government: Improved FOIA laws crucial
- Legislators ask Rauner to pony up pension details
- Rockford Art Deli providing homegrown artists a place to flourish
- Talcott acquisition continues west side trend
- Record Store Day brings vinyl back into the limelight
Rockford radio group welcomes general manager
The radio stations of Mid-West Family Broadcasting in Rockford (WXRX, BOB-FM, B103, 100.5 NTA-FM and the new La Movida) welcome a new general manager, Mike Paterson.
Paterson is joining Mid-West from Emmis Communications in St. Louis, where he was the general sales manager for KSHE-95 for the past two years. Paterson is a graduate of the University of Wisconsin — Madison, where he picked up his undergraduate degree. He also has a master’s of business administration in marketing and finance from the University of Houston, Texas. He is familiar with the Rockford area, having resided in Freeport during his younger years and graduating from Freeport High School.
J Chapman, former market manager of the stations, said: “Our stations are about building Rockford. I am excited about the new ownership, Mid-West Family, and their local leadership with Mike Paterson.”
From the July 3-9, 2013, issue