- Lawmaker says license plate readers a privacy threat
- Bryant not the first to feel impact of free agency rules
- State Roundup: Parents’ group calls for standardized test opt-out bill
- Hononegah Mack: ‘The best woman in the county’
- The tip of the iceberg: Human trafficking in America
- State Roundup: House passes proposal to fill current fiscal year budget gap
- ‘Hogs streak hits 4 as race tightens
- Neighborhood feel key for Rural on Tap
- TRRT March 25-31 | Online Edition
- State Roundup: Plaintiffs join Rauner on fair share case
Rockford radio group welcomes general manager
The radio stations of Mid-West Family Broadcasting in Rockford (WXRX, BOB-FM, B103, 100.5 NTA-FM and the new La Movida) welcome a new general manager, Mike Paterson.
Paterson is joining Mid-West from Emmis Communications in St. Louis, where he was the general sales manager for KSHE-95 for the past two years. Paterson is a graduate of the University of Wisconsin — Madison, where he picked up his undergraduate degree. He also has a master’s of business administration in marketing and finance from the University of Houston, Texas. He is familiar with the Rockford area, having resided in Freeport during his younger years and graduating from Freeport High School.
J Chapman, former market manager of the stations, said: “Our stations are about building Rockford. I am excited about the new ownership, Mid-West Family, and their local leadership with Mike Paterson.”
From the July 3-9, 2013, issue