- Academic Dr. Duke Pesta speaks against Common Core, part 2
- Rockford Record Crawl 2014 celebrates music, indie retailers
- Early voting continues after ballot error corrected
- Caruana outpacing Springer in money race for sheriff
- Week 8 NFL picks: Lions, Packers will continue to share NFC North lead
- Impacts of low oil prices
- Monica Lewinsky takes aim at online bullying
- Beware of online Halloween scams
- Rockton Lions raise funds for Talcott Free Library during Oct. 10 Candy Day
- Former Belvidere North teacher pleads guilty to sex charge
Rockford radio group welcomes general manager
The radio stations of Mid-West Family Broadcasting in Rockford (WXRX, BOB-FM, B103, 100.5 NTA-FM and the new La Movida) welcome a new general manager, Mike Paterson.
Paterson is joining Mid-West from Emmis Communications in St. Louis, where he was the general sales manager for KSHE-95 for the past two years. Paterson is a graduate of the University of Wisconsin — Madison, where he picked up his undergraduate degree. He also has a master’s of business administration in marketing and finance from the University of Houston, Texas. He is familiar with the Rockford area, having resided in Freeport during his younger years and graduating from Freeport High School.
J Chapman, former market manager of the stations, said: “Our stations are about building Rockford. I am excited about the new ownership, Mid-West Family, and their local leadership with Mike Paterson.”
From the July 3-9, 2013, issue