- TRRT April 1-7 | Online Edition
- Guest Commentary: the Rockford Apartment Association
- State Roundup: NIU employee improperly reimbursed $30K
- State Roundup: Governor signs budget fix bills
- Rauner, Democratic leaders shake hands and make law
- State roundup: National guardsman and cousin arrested in terror plot
- Lawmaker says license plate readers a privacy threat
- Bryant not the first to feel impact of free agency rules
- State Roundup: Parents’ group calls for standardized test opt-out bill
- Hononegah Mack: ‘The best woman in the county’
July 21 deadline for adult group tennis cardio lesson
Online Staff Report
Rockford Park District is offering a new free adult group tennis lesson event this summer, for players ages 18 and older of all abilities to experience an ultimate high-energy workout.
Cardio Tennis will be taught by Forest City Tennis Center staff, and will include warm-up, cardio workout and cool down phases, providing a healthy and fun way to get in shape and burn calories.
The event is scheduled for 6:30-8:30 p.m., Tuesday, July 23, at Guilford Tennis Center, 5702 Spring Creek Road, Rockford. The registration deadline is July 21; early registration is encouraged, since capacity is limited. Register online at www.rockfordparkdistrict.org (click My RPD), by mail, fax or in person at Park District Customer Service locations in downtown Rockford, or Carlson Ice Arena in Loves Park.
More information and a registration form are included in the adult section of the Rockford Park District Summer 2013 Program Guide online, at Park District offices and facilities, or call (815) 987-8800.
Posted July 10, 2013