- Commentary: Walker’s budget calls for schools to stop reporting sexual assaults
- Wallace hopes for redevelopment expansion
- Teravainen makes instant impact on return to ‘Hawks
- Oregon mayor reacts to Exelon talk of closing nuclear plant
- GiGi’s benefit for Down syndrome, March 21
- What’s the future hold for Rose?
- ‘Hogs keep pace in tight Midwest
- Qatar continues to confound
- Meet John Doe: Keep public notices in print
- Commentary: Rauner’s minimum wage plan just more of the same from GOP
July 21 deadline for adult group tennis cardio lesson
Online Staff Report
Rockford Park District is offering a new free adult group tennis lesson event this summer, for players ages 18 and older of all abilities to experience an ultimate high-energy workout.
Cardio Tennis will be taught by Forest City Tennis Center staff, and will include warm-up, cardio workout and cool down phases, providing a healthy and fun way to get in shape and burn calories.
The event is scheduled for 6:30-8:30 p.m., Tuesday, July 23, at Guilford Tennis Center, 5702 Spring Creek Road, Rockford. The registration deadline is July 21; early registration is encouraged, since capacity is limited. Register online at www.rockfordparkdistrict.org (click My RPD), by mail, fax or in person at Park District Customer Service locations in downtown Rockford, or Carlson Ice Arena in Loves Park.
More information and a registration form are included in the adult section of the Rockford Park District Summer 2013 Program Guide online, at Park District offices and facilities, or call (815) 987-8800.
Posted July 10, 2013