- Meet John Doe: Businesses, politicians and gov’t should follow junk email laws
- Entertainment abound for this week’s First Friday
- State Roundup: Special election dates set
- Test drive: the 2015 Ford F-150
- Fracking never on a path to sustainability
- Indiana boxes itself into legal corner
- TRRT April 1-7 | Online Edition
- Guest Commentary: the Rockford Apartment Association
- State Roundup: NIU employee improperly reimbursed $30K
- State Roundup: Governor signs budget fix bills
Northwest Illinois Theater Coalition presents ‘The Adventures of Robin Hood’
Online Staff Report
Merry Men, adventure, and heart; it’s all in the Northwest Illinois Theater Coalition production of The Adventures of Robin Hood by Michele L. Vacca.
A change from the usual, this production, directed by Peter Woodruff, is a play for and with the youth of the community.
Woodruff’s experience as director, as well as on stage, makes him a great choice to “lead” Robin Hood and his Merry Men in their daring, dashing deeds.
Show times are at 7:30 p.m., Thursday and Friday, July 11 and 12, in Stockton on the Plum River Players stage at Christ Lutheran Church. The Back Street Players will put on their show in Hanover at the Township Hall, 111 Monroe St., at 7:30 p.m., Saturday, July 13, and at 2 p.m., Sunday, July 14. And finally, The Mighty Richland Players in Orangeville will host their usual dessert show at 203 High St., 7:30 p.m., Friday and Saturday, July 19 and 20, and at 2 p.m., Sunday, July 21.
For ticket information at Mighty Richland Theater, call The Monroe Arts Center at (608) 325-5700. Tickets for Back Street Players can be purchased by calling (815) 244-1014. Plum River Playhouse tickets are on sale at Stockton Banking Center in Stockton by calling (815) 947-2000.
Posted July 10, 2013