- Mr. Green Car: A car from your printer
- Candle Crest owners to open their first store and manufacturing operation in Rockford
- DuPont ordered to pay $1.85M for killing trees
- Rockford hosts America’s largest World War II-era re-enactment Sept. 20-21
- Guest Column: Former alderman: Rail station should be on Cedar Street
- A visit to The Wall That Heals
- The Odds Man: ‘D’ is key in Week 3
- Craft Beer Scene Around Rockford: Capital Brewery’s Oktoberfest a delicious, malty lager
- Week 3 NFL picks: Wins for Bears and Packers, losses for Lions and Vikings
- Rockford Rocked Interviews: Catching up with John ‘Brizz’ Brizzolara of 96.7 The Eagle
Northwest Illinois Theater Coalition presents ‘The Adventures of Robin Hood’
Online Staff Report
Merry Men, adventure, and heart; it’s all in the Northwest Illinois Theater Coalition production of The Adventures of Robin Hood by Michele L. Vacca.
A change from the usual, this production, directed by Peter Woodruff, is a play for and with the youth of the community.
Woodruff’s experience as director, as well as on stage, makes him a great choice to “lead” Robin Hood and his Merry Men in their daring, dashing deeds.
Show times are at 7:30 p.m., Thursday and Friday, July 11 and 12, in Stockton on the Plum River Players stage at Christ Lutheran Church. The Back Street Players will put on their show in Hanover at the Township Hall, 111 Monroe St., at 7:30 p.m., Saturday, July 13, and at 2 p.m., Sunday, July 14. And finally, The Mighty Richland Players in Orangeville will host their usual dessert show at 203 High St., 7:30 p.m., Friday and Saturday, July 19 and 20, and at 2 p.m., Sunday, July 21.
For ticket information at Mighty Richland Theater, call The Monroe Arts Center at (608) 325-5700. Tickets for Back Street Players can be purchased by calling (815) 244-1014. Plum River Playhouse tickets are on sale at Stockton Banking Center in Stockton by calling (815) 947-2000.
Posted July 10, 2013