- Three female fugitives wanted in New Jersey restaurant theft arrested in Illinois
- Man guilty in 2012 crash into home that injured 8-year-old
- McDonald’s: Federal complaint says company is joint employer
- T-Mobile settlement: $90M for cell phone bill cramming
- Shelter Care Ministries gets $30,000 grant
- Even more dead bees?
- Holiday travel: 98.6 million plan getaway, most on record
- Scam artists posing as utility reps, demanding payment
- Holiday mailing deadlines approach, Rockford Post Office warns
- Hispanics more than half of all renters, yet most are uninsured
Tickets for Mannheim Steamroller at Coronado go on sale July 12
Online Staff Report
Mannheim Steamroller Christmas, by Chip Davis, will be at Rockford’s Coronado Performing Arts Center, 314 N. Main St., at 8 p.m., Friday, Dec. 13.
Tickets are $47, $57 and $67, and go on sale Friday, July 12, at the BMO Harris Bank Center Box Office, 300 Elm St., Rockford; by phone at (815) 968-5222; or online at www.coronadopac.org or ticketmaster.com.
Mannheim Steamroller Christmas has been America’s favorite holiday celebration for more than 28 years. Grammy Award-winner Chip Davis has created a show that features the beloved Christmas music of Mannheim Steamroller, along with dazzling multimedia effects performed in an intimate setting. The spirit of the season comes alive with the signature sound of Mannheim Steamroller.
“One thing that hasn’t changed over the years is being part of everyone’s holiday season with our annual concert tour,” Davis said. “We are privileged to continue sharing Christmas with audiences around the country.”
Davis started Mannheim Steamroller more than 30 years ago with his Grammy Award-winning Fresh Aire series. With 19 gold, eight multi-platinum and four platinum certified records, Davis is among an elite group of artists — including U2, Jay-Z, The Beach Boys and Michael Jackson — holding the most certifications of such albums.
Mannheim Steamroller is the No. 1-selling Christmas artist of all time. With more than 40 million total records sold, 28 million have been Mannheim Steamroller Christmas albums. The group’s annual Christmas tour has consistently ranked among top national tours. For more information, visit www.mannheimsteamroller.com.
Posted July 10, 2013