- Omnibus police reform bill passes House
- Senate refuses Rauner on lawsuits, property taxes
- Hastert indicted on federal charges
- State Roundup: Worker’s Comp proposal fails to make it out of committee
- Water advocates, Illinois businesses applaud release of EPA’s Clean Water Rule
- Renewable energy gains market share
- 13 arrested in FIFA probe
- Rockford Rocked Interview with Paul Bronson
- State Roundup: House passes youth concussion legislation
- Moving out
Tickets for Mannheim Steamroller at Coronado go on sale July 12
Online Staff Report
Mannheim Steamroller Christmas, by Chip Davis, will be at Rockford’s Coronado Performing Arts Center, 314 N. Main St., at 8 p.m., Friday, Dec. 13.
Tickets are $47, $57 and $67, and go on sale Friday, July 12, at the BMO Harris Bank Center Box Office, 300 Elm St., Rockford; by phone at (815) 968-5222; or online at www.coronadopac.org or ticketmaster.com.
Mannheim Steamroller Christmas has been America’s favorite holiday celebration for more than 28 years. Grammy Award-winner Chip Davis has created a show that features the beloved Christmas music of Mannheim Steamroller, along with dazzling multimedia effects performed in an intimate setting. The spirit of the season comes alive with the signature sound of Mannheim Steamroller.
“One thing that hasn’t changed over the years is being part of everyone’s holiday season with our annual concert tour,” Davis said. “We are privileged to continue sharing Christmas with audiences around the country.”
Davis started Mannheim Steamroller more than 30 years ago with his Grammy Award-winning Fresh Aire series. With 19 gold, eight multi-platinum and four platinum certified records, Davis is among an elite group of artists — including U2, Jay-Z, The Beach Boys and Michael Jackson — holding the most certifications of such albums.
Mannheim Steamroller is the No. 1-selling Christmas artist of all time. With more than 40 million total records sold, 28 million have been Mannheim Steamroller Christmas albums. The group’s annual Christmas tour has consistently ranked among top national tours. For more information, visit www.mannheimsteamroller.com.
Posted July 10, 2013