- Man sentenced to 12 years in fatal hit-and-run
- White House fence jumper charged with kicking Secret Service dogs
- Man arrested on child pornography charges
- Woman hit with liquor bottle during home invasion
- Police arrest robbery suspect
- Rockford area trick-or-treat times
- The Odds Man: Three road dogs good bets in NFL Week 8
- IceHogs nipped in third period, return home Saturday
- BGA sues Chicago Police Department over transparency
- Clean water groups highlight progress for Apple River, call for more success stories
Wired Café celebrates three years July 12
Online Staff Report
Wired Café, 414 E. State St., downtown Rockford, will celebrate its three-year anniversary July 12 with a “Party in the Alley.”
The party will run from 5 to 10 p.m., with music by Paper Airplanes, Holsinger, Jesse Fox, Ron E. Rawhoof, Mossy Vaughn and Derek Luttrell. Cash bar will be provided by Kryptonite, with outside furniture provided by Salvage by Sonya. Kitchen will remain open until 8 p.m.
July 12, 2010, mother/daughters trio Crystal, Shanna and Maggie took a chance on downtown Rockford, and three years later, they are proud to say Wired’s business is doing well because of the people who support downtown Rockford.
Wired Café has created many partnerships and friendships, has grown a loyal customer base, and has become a presence in the restaurant, art and music life that makes downtown Rockford such an exciting place to be.
“These last three years have been such great years,” the three said in a statement. “The support and friendships we have received from the downtown community continues to amaze us, and we all look forward to the coming years.”
Wired Café can be reach at (815) 316-2524 or online at http://wiredcaferockford.tumblr.com/.
Posted July 10, 2013