- Three female fugitives wanted in New Jersey restaurant theft arrested in Illinois
- Man guilty in 2012 crash into home that injured 8-year-old
- McDonald’s: Federal complaint says company is joint employer
- T-Mobile settlement: $90M for cell phone bill cramming
- Shelter Care Ministries gets $30,000 grant
- Even more dead bees?
- Holiday travel: 98.6 million plan getaway, most on record
- Scam artists posing as utility reps, demanding payment
- Holiday mailing deadlines approach, Rockford Post Office warns
- Hispanics more than half of all renters, yet most are uninsured
Wired Café celebrates three years July 12
Online Staff Report
Wired Café, 414 E. State St., downtown Rockford, will celebrate its three-year anniversary July 12 with a “Party in the Alley.”
The party will run from 5 to 10 p.m., with music by Paper Airplanes, Holsinger, Jesse Fox, Ron E. Rawhoof, Mossy Vaughn and Derek Luttrell. Cash bar will be provided by Kryptonite, with outside furniture provided by Salvage by Sonya. Kitchen will remain open until 8 p.m.
July 12, 2010, mother/daughters trio Crystal, Shanna and Maggie took a chance on downtown Rockford, and three years later, they are proud to say Wired’s business is doing well because of the people who support downtown Rockford.
Wired Café has created many partnerships and friendships, has grown a loyal customer base, and has become a presence in the restaurant, art and music life that makes downtown Rockford such an exciting place to be.
“These last three years have been such great years,” the three said in a statement. “The support and friendships we have received from the downtown community continues to amaze us, and we all look forward to the coming years.”
Wired Café can be reach at (815) 316-2524 or online at http://wiredcaferockford.tumblr.com/.
Posted July 10, 2013