- Rockford visitor spending jumps
- The misguided Cecil the lion debate
- State, union extend contract again
- Willow Creek left in the dust by development
- CUB helps residents find best deal
- What the Scott Walker fundraising controversy means for 2016
- Corn prices fade as supplies stay in surplus
- Cubs make history in an unfortunate way
- Pension battle headed for SCOTUS?
- Closed for Progress: downtown’s steady revival
State comptroller to address Rockford not-for-profit leaders July 15
Online Staff Report
Comptroller Judy Baar Topinka (R) will hold a roundtable with more than 40 Rockford not-for-profit leaders to discuss the state’s fiscal condition and the implications for area businesses and organizations during a visit to the Northern Illinois Center for Nonprofit Excellence at 10 a.m., Monday, July 15.
The Northern Illinois Center for Nonprofit Excellence (NICNE) provides efficiency training and technical assistance to nonprofits in northern Illinois to ensure they are operating at peak performance. NICNE also manages a Human Services Collaborative group that consists of about 50 executive directors of Rockford-area human services nonprofits.
Posted July 12, 2013