- Moving out
- Illinois’ guaranteed-tuition law making college less affordable
- ‘Ex Machina’ a pick for awards season
- FIFA officials arrested, extradition to US on the cards
- TRRT Online Edition | May 27-June 2
- RAA says legal opinion validates ordinance concerns
- Perfect? Not quite, but Wagner’s latest is up to the task
- Democrats readying $36 billion budget
- FIFA adds prison labor to its arsenal
- Sitting on a scoop: the story behind the V-E headlines of May 1945
State comptroller to address Rockford not-for-profit leaders July 15
Online Staff Report
Comptroller Judy Baar Topinka (R) will hold a roundtable with more than 40 Rockford not-for-profit leaders to discuss the state’s fiscal condition and the implications for area businesses and organizations during a visit to the Northern Illinois Center for Nonprofit Excellence at 10 a.m., Monday, July 15.
The Northern Illinois Center for Nonprofit Excellence (NICNE) provides efficiency training and technical assistance to nonprofits in northern Illinois to ensure they are operating at peak performance. NICNE also manages a Human Services Collaborative group that consists of about 50 executive directors of Rockford-area human services nonprofits.
Posted July 12, 2013