- Rockton Lions raise funds for Talcott Free Library during Oct. 10 Candy Day
- Former Belvidere North teacher pleads guilty to sex charge
- Police ask for help in weekend armed robbery
- Belvidere football coach returns to sidelines after hazing probe
- IceHogs split weekend on the road
- Dog and cat adoption event at Children’s Home + Aid Oct. 20
- Arrest warrant issued in string of burglaries
- The Odds Man: Bills, Seahawks good bets in NFL Week 7
- SwedishAmerican to build new clinic in Byron
- Chrysler recall affects 907k vehicles
State comptroller to address Rockford not-for-profit leaders July 15
Online Staff Report
Comptroller Judy Baar Topinka (R) will hold a roundtable with more than 40 Rockford not-for-profit leaders to discuss the state’s fiscal condition and the implications for area businesses and organizations during a visit to the Northern Illinois Center for Nonprofit Excellence at 10 a.m., Monday, July 15.
The Northern Illinois Center for Nonprofit Excellence (NICNE) provides efficiency training and technical assistance to nonprofits in northern Illinois to ensure they are operating at peak performance. NICNE also manages a Human Services Collaborative group that consists of about 50 executive directors of Rockford-area human services nonprofits.
Posted July 12, 2013