- Man guilty of drug charges faces 60 years in prison
- Rockford BBB aware of ‘Microsoft’ phone scam
- Judge: Chad Grimm will remain on Illinois governor ballot
- Forest-preserve sex sting nets 10
- Armed robbery reported at Machesney Park CVS
- Lee Hamilton: President, Congress should work together on military intervention
- Ethnic Parade and Festival Sunday, Sept. 21
- Symphony begins 80th season Sept. 20
- Vikings bar Adrian Peterson from team activities
- Mr. Green Car: A car from your printer
State comptroller to address Rockford not-for-profit leaders July 15
Online Staff Report
Comptroller Judy Baar Topinka (R) will hold a roundtable with more than 40 Rockford not-for-profit leaders to discuss the state’s fiscal condition and the implications for area businesses and organizations during a visit to the Northern Illinois Center for Nonprofit Excellence at 10 a.m., Monday, July 15.
The Northern Illinois Center for Nonprofit Excellence (NICNE) provides efficiency training and technical assistance to nonprofits in northern Illinois to ensure they are operating at peak performance. NICNE also manages a Human Services Collaborative group that consists of about 50 executive directors of Rockford-area human services nonprofits.
Posted July 12, 2013