- State Roundup: Governor signs budget fix bills
- Rauner, Democratic leaders shake hands and make law
- State roundup: National guardsman and cousin arrested in terror plot
- Lawmaker says license plate readers a privacy threat
- Bryant not the first to feel impact of free agency rules
- State Roundup: Parents’ group calls for standardized test opt-out bill
- Hononegah Mack: ‘The best woman in the county’
- The tip of the iceberg: Human trafficking in America
- State Roundup: House passes proposal to fill current fiscal year budget gap
- ‘Hogs streak hits 4 as race tightens
State comptroller to address Rockford not-for-profit leaders July 15
Online Staff Report
Comptroller Judy Baar Topinka (R) will hold a roundtable with more than 40 Rockford not-for-profit leaders to discuss the state’s fiscal condition and the implications for area businesses and organizations during a visit to the Northern Illinois Center for Nonprofit Excellence at 10 a.m., Monday, July 15.
The Northern Illinois Center for Nonprofit Excellence (NICNE) provides efficiency training and technical assistance to nonprofits in northern Illinois to ensure they are operating at peak performance. NICNE also manages a Human Services Collaborative group that consists of about 50 executive directors of Rockford-area human services nonprofits.
Posted July 12, 2013