- Woman, two teens arrested following narcotics investigation
- Former county officials charged with theft
- New Zion Baptist participates in National Back to Church Sunday Sept. 21
- Donors celebrate new school health center
- Debris cleanup underway near Fordham Dam
- Some good, some bad in Obama executive order on protecting antibiotics
- Two arrested on cannabis charges after search of detached garage on North Henrietta
- Man guilty of drug charges faces 60 years in prison
- Rockford BBB aware of ‘Microsoft’ phone scam
- Judge: Chad Grimm will remain on Illinois governor ballot
Juggler to perform, lead workshops at Discovery Center Museum
Online Staff Report
Watch mesmerizing juggler Jason Kollum perform at Discovery Center’s Family Friday event Friday, July 19, with 40-minute shows at 11:30 a.m. and 2:30 p.m.
Take a lesson from this master performer in a workshop designed with kids in mind. Keep your balance between performances with hands-on Discovery Center fun. Pre-registration for shows and workshops is recommended. Thirty-minute workshops are geared for ages 3 and older; all are welcome; workshop space is limited. Workshop times are 12:40 p.m., 1:30 p.m. and 3:30 p.m. Call (815) 963-6769 to register.
Discovery Center Museum is inside Riverfront Museum Park, 711 N. Main St., Rockford. General admission is $8 adults, $8 children (ages 2-17) and free to museum members and children age 1 and younger. Hours are 10 a.m.-5 p.m., daily.
Call (815) 963-6769 or visit www.discoverycentermuseum.org.
Posted July 17, 2013