- McKellen’s Mr. Holmes a satisfactory conclusion
- Rockford visitor spending jumps
- The misguided Cecil the lion debate
- State, union extend contract again
- Willow Creek left in the dust by development
- CUB helps residents find best deal
- What the Scott Walker fundraising controversy means for 2016
- Corn prices fade as supplies stay in surplus
- Cubs make history in an unfortunate way
- Pension battle headed for SCOTUS?
Juggler to perform, lead workshops at Discovery Center Museum
Online Staff Report
Watch mesmerizing juggler Jason Kollum perform at Discovery Center’s Family Friday event Friday, July 19, with 40-minute shows at 11:30 a.m. and 2:30 p.m.
Take a lesson from this master performer in a workshop designed with kids in mind. Keep your balance between performances with hands-on Discovery Center fun. Pre-registration for shows and workshops is recommended. Thirty-minute workshops are geared for ages 3 and older; all are welcome; workshop space is limited. Workshop times are 12:40 p.m., 1:30 p.m. and 3:30 p.m. Call (815) 963-6769 to register.
Discovery Center Museum is inside Riverfront Museum Park, 711 N. Main St., Rockford. General admission is $8 adults, $8 children (ages 2-17) and free to museum members and children age 1 and younger. Hours are 10 a.m.-5 p.m., daily.
Call (815) 963-6769 or visit www.discoverycentermuseum.org.
Posted July 17, 2013