- FIFA adds prison labor to its arsenal
- Sitting on a scoop: the story behind the V-E headlines of May 1945
- Bilderback repeats at Speedway
- US permits Arctic drilling, but questions about safety remain
- ISIS takeover of Ramadi means hard choices face the Iraqi and US governments
- State Roundup: Democrat sponsored prevailing wage amendment passes
- Facebook’s Instant Articles not a threat to media
- U of I expert: Rauner’s pension fix ‘unconstitutional’
- State Senate approves lesser penalties for marijuana possession
- State Roundup: Natural gas vehicle tax stalls in committee
Juggler to perform, lead workshops at Discovery Center Museum
Online Staff Report
Watch mesmerizing juggler Jason Kollum perform at Discovery Center’s Family Friday event Friday, July 19, with 40-minute shows at 11:30 a.m. and 2:30 p.m.
Take a lesson from this master performer in a workshop designed with kids in mind. Keep your balance between performances with hands-on Discovery Center fun. Pre-registration for shows and workshops is recommended. Thirty-minute workshops are geared for ages 3 and older; all are welcome; workshop space is limited. Workshop times are 12:40 p.m., 1:30 p.m. and 3:30 p.m. Call (815) 963-6769 to register.
Discovery Center Museum is inside Riverfront Museum Park, 711 N. Main St., Rockford. General admission is $8 adults, $8 children (ages 2-17) and free to museum members and children age 1 and younger. Hours are 10 a.m.-5 p.m., daily.
Call (815) 963-6769 or visit www.discoverycentermuseum.org.
Posted July 17, 2013