- Remember, fireworks are dangerous
- Wallace asks citizens to fight cuts
- Dispute over state payroll rolls on
- Why fight over free trade confounds partisan divide
- Still no state budget
- Crime control is not the responsibility of landlords
- Fly over to the Poplar Grove Wings and Wheels Museum benefit
- Local leaders warn of budget deadlock’s impact
- SHUTDOWN: Illinois preps for the worst
- TRRT Online Edition | July 1-7
Juggler to perform, lead workshops at Discovery Center Museum
Online Staff Report
Watch mesmerizing juggler Jason Kollum perform at Discovery Center’s Family Friday event Friday, July 19, with 40-minute shows at 11:30 a.m. and 2:30 p.m.
Take a lesson from this master performer in a workshop designed with kids in mind. Keep your balance between performances with hands-on Discovery Center fun. Pre-registration for shows and workshops is recommended. Thirty-minute workshops are geared for ages 3 and older; all are welcome; workshop space is limited. Workshop times are 12:40 p.m., 1:30 p.m. and 3:30 p.m. Call (815) 963-6769 to register.
Discovery Center Museum is inside Riverfront Museum Park, 711 N. Main St., Rockford. General admission is $8 adults, $8 children (ages 2-17) and free to museum members and children age 1 and younger. Hours are 10 a.m.-5 p.m., daily.
Call (815) 963-6769 or visit www.discoverycentermuseum.org.
Posted July 17, 2013