- State Roundup: NIU employee improperly reimbursed $30K
- State Roundup: Governor signs budget fix bills
- Rauner, Democratic leaders shake hands and make law
- State roundup: National guardsman and cousin arrested in terror plot
- Lawmaker says license plate readers a privacy threat
- Bryant not the first to feel impact of free agency rules
- State Roundup: Parents’ group calls for standardized test opt-out bill
- Hononegah Mack: ‘The best woman in the county’
- The tip of the iceberg: Human trafficking in America
- State Roundup: House passes proposal to fill current fiscal year budget gap
U.S. Cellular names new Rockford sales manager
U.S. Cellular has named Nina Cunningham sales manager for Rockford. In this role, Cunningham works closely with sales associates to help them effectively position the value of U.S. Cellular’s products and services to customers and deliver the best customer experience in the industry. She manages a six-person sales team in Rockford.
“Nina is passionate about providing the best experience for our customers,” said Jeff Olson, director of sales for U.S. Cellular in Central and Western Illinois. “At U.S. Cellular, we treat our customers like neighbors, not numbers, and they enjoy a valuable rewards program that recognizes loyalty.”
Cunningham is from Chicago and is married with three children. Prior to joining U.S. Cellular, she owned her own paralegal business for 10 years while managing her husband’s law practice. She has a bachelor’s degree in paralegal studies and history. She is pursuing a master’s degree in business administration, and in her spare time she enjoys listening to jazz or watching cartoons with her youngest son.
From the July 17-23, 2013, issue