- Illinois GOP Congressional delegation: Obama’s immigration plan undermines rule of law
- Suspect, 17, charged in Halloween hit-and-run in Roscoe
- Saint Anthony College of Nursing president to retire
- Man found guilty in deadly August 2013 crash at Mulford and Garrett Lane
- ‘The Price is Right Live!’ at Coronado March 1; tickets on sale Nov. 21
- Rockford’s E. Faye Butler to perform at Ten Chimneys in Wisconsin
- Stockholm Inn to be honored by Illinois Office of Tourism
- Winnebago County Sheriff’s Office to be out in force during Thanksgiving holiday
- Wallace co-sponsors bill to increase minimum wage
- Stadelman’s measure to prevent layoffs passes state Senate
U.S. Cellular names new Rockford sales manager
U.S. Cellular has named Nina Cunningham sales manager for Rockford. In this role, Cunningham works closely with sales associates to help them effectively position the value of U.S. Cellular’s products and services to customers and deliver the best customer experience in the industry. She manages a six-person sales team in Rockford.
“Nina is passionate about providing the best experience for our customers,” said Jeff Olson, director of sales for U.S. Cellular in Central and Western Illinois. “At U.S. Cellular, we treat our customers like neighbors, not numbers, and they enjoy a valuable rewards program that recognizes loyalty.”
Cunningham is from Chicago and is married with three children. Prior to joining U.S. Cellular, she owned her own paralegal business for 10 years while managing her husband’s law practice. She has a bachelor’s degree in paralegal studies and history. She is pursuing a master’s degree in business administration, and in her spare time she enjoys listening to jazz or watching cartoons with her youngest son.
From the July 17-23, 2013, issue