- Remember, fireworks are dangerous
- Wallace asks citizens to fight cuts
- Dispute over state payroll rolls on
- Why fight over free trade confounds partisan divide
- Still no state budget
- Crime control is not the responsibility of landlords
- Fly over to the Poplar Grove Wings and Wheels Museum benefit
- Local leaders warn of budget deadlock’s impact
- SHUTDOWN: Illinois preps for the worst
- TRRT Online Edition | July 1-7
U.S. Cellular names new Rockford sales manager
U.S. Cellular has named Nina Cunningham sales manager for Rockford. In this role, Cunningham works closely with sales associates to help them effectively position the value of U.S. Cellular’s products and services to customers and deliver the best customer experience in the industry. She manages a six-person sales team in Rockford.
“Nina is passionate about providing the best experience for our customers,” said Jeff Olson, director of sales for U.S. Cellular in Central and Western Illinois. “At U.S. Cellular, we treat our customers like neighbors, not numbers, and they enjoy a valuable rewards program that recognizes loyalty.”
Cunningham is from Chicago and is married with three children. Prior to joining U.S. Cellular, she owned her own paralegal business for 10 years while managing her husband’s law practice. She has a bachelor’s degree in paralegal studies and history. She is pursuing a master’s degree in business administration, and in her spare time she enjoys listening to jazz or watching cartoons with her youngest son.
From the July 17-23, 2013, issue