- Rauner to Smiddy: No debate for you
- State Roundup: Moody’s: Regardless of reform, Chicago pension will grow for years
- State Roundup: State could see up to $500 million in unexpected revenue for current FY
- Tax revenues up, Rauner to restore $26 million ‘Good Friday’ cuts
- First Friday Lineup: May 1
- State Roundup: Former governor Walker passes away
- Mayors decry local funding cut proposal, say expect cuts to services
- Senate rejects bill to ban smoking in cars with children present
- Mayors warn of critical cuts if funds are reduced
- Rebuilding Rockford
Jarrett not right choice for school board
I just finished reading your July 10-16 issue. It’s too bad Rockford School Board members don’t do more research before hiring a new superintendent!
Dr. Ehren Jarrett does not sound right for this city or any city in the U.S.A. It’s very sad what happened at Hononegah. Doesn’t he know we are all related on this earth through Adam and Eve when God created this earth?
The Rock River Times, please keep up your good works.
Sincerely in Christ,
Mrs. Bertha Reis
From the July 24-30, 2013, issue