- ISIS takeover of Ramadi means hard choices face the Iraqi and US governments
- State Roundup: Democrat sponsored prevailing wage amendment passes
- Facebook’s Instant Articles not a threat to media
- U of I expert: Rauner’s pension fix ‘unconstitutional’
- State Senate approves lesser penalties for marijuana possession
- State Roundup: Natural gas vehicle tax stalls in committee
- Raptors, Rangers FC announce June camp
- Student debt 101: dearth of data fuels common misperceptions
- ‘Millionaire tax’ clears House panel
- Memorial Day events at Midway’s LZ Peace Memorial
Jarrett not right choice for school board
I just finished reading your July 10-16 issue. It’s too bad Rockford School Board members don’t do more research before hiring a new superintendent!
Dr. Ehren Jarrett does not sound right for this city or any city in the U.S.A. It’s very sad what happened at Hononegah. Doesn’t he know we are all related on this earth through Adam and Eve when God created this earth?
The Rock River Times, please keep up your good works.
Sincerely in Christ,
Mrs. Bertha Reis
From the July 24-30, 2013, issue