- Why fight over free trade confounds partisan divide
- Still no state budget
- Crime control is not the responsibility of landlords
- Fly over to the Poplar Grove Wings and Wheels Museum benefit
- Local leaders warn of budget deadlock’s impact
- SHUTDOWN: Illinois preps for the worst
- TRRT Online Edition | July 1-7
- Governor, AG differ on legality of payroll without budget
- Regular RHA meeting a quiet affair
- Funnel clouds possible through evening
Jarrett not right choice for school board
I just finished reading your July 10-16 issue. It’s too bad Rockford School Board members don’t do more research before hiring a new superintendent!
Dr. Ehren Jarrett does not sound right for this city or any city in the U.S.A. It’s very sad what happened at Hononegah. Doesn’t he know we are all related on this earth through Adam and Eve when God created this earth?
The Rock River Times, please keep up your good works.
Sincerely in Christ,
Mrs. Bertha Reis
From the July 24-30, 2013, issue