- State Roundup: Governor signs budget fix bills
- Rauner, Democratic leaders shake hands and make law
- State roundup: National guardsman and cousin arrested in terror plot
- Lawmaker says license plate readers a privacy threat
- Bryant not the first to feel impact of free agency rules
- State Roundup: Parents’ group calls for standardized test opt-out bill
- Hononegah Mack: ‘The best woman in the county’
- The tip of the iceberg: Human trafficking in America
- State Roundup: House passes proposal to fill current fiscal year budget gap
- ‘Hogs streak hits 4 as race tightens
Jarrett not right choice for school board
I just finished reading your July 10-16 issue. It’s too bad Rockford School Board members don’t do more research before hiring a new superintendent!
Dr. Ehren Jarrett does not sound right for this city or any city in the U.S.A. It’s very sad what happened at Hononegah. Doesn’t he know we are all related on this earth through Adam and Eve when God created this earth?
The Rock River Times, please keep up your good works.
Sincerely in Christ,
Mrs. Bertha Reis
From the July 24-30, 2013, issue