- Woman, two teens arrested following narcotics investigation
- Former county officials charged with theft
- New Zion Baptist participates in National Back to Church Sunday Sept. 21
- Donors celebrate new school health center
- Debris cleanup underway near Fordham Dam
- Some good, some bad in Obama executive order on protecting antibiotics
- Two arrested on cannabis charges after search of detached garage on North Henrietta
- Man guilty of drug charges faces 60 years in prison
- Rockford BBB aware of ‘Microsoft’ phone scam
- Judge: Chad Grimm will remain on Illinois governor ballot
Aug. 5 entry deadline for Greater Rockford Senior Golf Classic
Online Staff Report
Rockford Park District will host the Greater Rockford Senior Golf Classic Monday and Tuesday, Aug. 26 and 27, at Ingersoll Golf Course, 101 Daisyfield Road, Rockford.
The two-day tournament is open to amateur golfers ages 60 and older who are residents of Winnebago, Boone, Stevenson, Ogle or Rock counties; or are Rockford Park District golf permit-holders.
Men’s and women’s divisions will be open for 18- and 36-hole events (divided into 9- and 18-hole rounds); fees vary according to event and player residency. Entry/payment deadline is 5 p.m., Monday, Aug. 5, either online at www.rockfordparkdistrict.org (click My RPD), by mail, fax (with credit card), or at Park District Customer Service locations in downtown Rockford or Carlson Ice Arena, Riverside and Perryville in Loves Park.
Registration will end if capacity is filled before the deadline. Entry forms with complete information are available online, at Park District golf courses and Customer Service, or by calling (815) 987-8800.
Posted July 31, 2013