- Dimke: ‘I’m not going to retire’
- IMRF responds: Pay spiking against the rules
- Bill limits automated license plate readers
- Private uni’s subject to FOIA says House
- Guest Commentary: Earth Day or April Fools Day?
- State Roundup: Concerns raised about proposed change in DUI pot standard
- Bill would decrease pot penalties; small amounts would draw only ticket, fine
- Senate votes to restore human service cuts; bill moves to House for consideration
- Bill to restrict red light cameras passes House
- State Roundup: Budget fix in current FY not yet done
Johnsen gains certified medical director status
Beloit (Wis.) Regional Hospice Medical Director Dr. Shelly Johnsen has received certified medical director status from the American Medical Directors Association. The certified medical director program recognizes the dual clinical and managerial roles of the medical director.
Teresa Gobeli, director of patient services at Beloit Regional Hospice, said: “The skills and experience of Dr. Johnsen, coupled with her passion for hospice and palliative care, continue to contribute to the quality experiences of our patients and families. This is a great example of her dedication to those we serve.”
Posted July 31, 2013