- Commentary: Walker’s budget calls for schools to stop reporting sexual assaults
- Wallace hopes for redevelopment expansion
- Teravainen makes instant impact on return to ‘Hawks
- Oregon mayor reacts to Exelon talk of closing nuclear plant
- GiGi’s benefit for Down syndrome, March 21
- What’s the future hold for Rose?
- ‘Hogs keep pace in tight Midwest
- Qatar continues to confound
- Meet John Doe: Keep public notices in print
- Commentary: Rauner’s minimum wage plan just more of the same from GOP
Johnsen gains certified medical director status
Beloit (Wis.) Regional Hospice Medical Director Dr. Shelly Johnsen has received certified medical director status from the American Medical Directors Association. The certified medical director program recognizes the dual clinical and managerial roles of the medical director.
Teresa Gobeli, director of patient services at Beloit Regional Hospice, said: “The skills and experience of Dr. Johnsen, coupled with her passion for hospice and palliative care, continue to contribute to the quality experiences of our patients and families. This is a great example of her dedication to those we serve.”
Posted July 31, 2013