- State Roundup: Governor signs budget fix bills
- Rauner, Democratic leaders shake hands and make law
- State roundup: National guardsman and cousin arrested in terror plot
- Lawmaker says license plate readers a privacy threat
- Bryant not the first to feel impact of free agency rules
- State Roundup: Parents’ group calls for standardized test opt-out bill
- Hononegah Mack: ‘The best woman in the county’
- The tip of the iceberg: Human trafficking in America
- State Roundup: House passes proposal to fill current fiscal year budget gap
- ‘Hogs streak hits 4 as race tightens
Keystone Insurance relocates to South Phelps
Keystone Insurance, previously at 1626 N. Main St., Rockford, has moved as a result of the construction of the roundabout at North Main and Auburn streets. Keystone Insurance, owned by Tom Etier, has been at the North Main location since 1962.
Etier was recently told by the state that the land his business was on was needed for the road improvements. Despite the inconvenience of having to move, Etier said the change of location will only benefit his business.
“Our new office will be more centrally located [on the] east side of Rockford,” Etier said. “Our new space is larger and has many upgrades, including new computer software and office equipment.”
Keystone Insurance’s new location is 513 S. Phelps, on the southwest corner of Phelps and Elaine. The additional space will allow Etier to add more staff to his growing business. Keystone offers business and personal insurance.
Posted July 31, 2013