- Man guilty of drug charges faces 60 years in prison
- Rockford BBB aware of ‘Microsoft’ phone scam
- Judge: Chad Grimm will remain on Illinois governor ballot
- Forest-preserve sex sting nets 10
- Armed robbery reported at Machesney Park CVS
- Lee Hamilton: President, Congress should work together on military intervention
- Ethnic Parade and Festival Sunday, Sept. 21
- Symphony begins 80th season Sept. 20
- Vikings bar Adrian Peterson from team activities
- Mr. Green Car: A car from your printer
Keystone Insurance relocates to South Phelps
Keystone Insurance, previously at 1626 N. Main St., Rockford, has moved as a result of the construction of the roundabout at North Main and Auburn streets. Keystone Insurance, owned by Tom Etier, has been at the North Main location since 1962.
Etier was recently told by the state that the land his business was on was needed for the road improvements. Despite the inconvenience of having to move, Etier said the change of location will only benefit his business.
“Our new office will be more centrally located [on the] east side of Rockford,” Etier said. “Our new space is larger and has many upgrades, including new computer software and office equipment.”
Keystone Insurance’s new location is 513 S. Phelps, on the southwest corner of Phelps and Elaine. The additional space will allow Etier to add more staff to his growing business. Keystone offers business and personal insurance.
Posted July 31, 2013