- Cubs make history in an unfortunate way
- Pension battle headed for SCOTUS?
- Closed for Progress: downtown’s steady revival
- TRRT Online Edition | July 29-August 4
- State employees get another win in pay dispute
- Judge tosses Chicago pension deal
- AFSCME, Rauner administration still at odds
- Through the brewing class
- AFSCME: Governor trying to force work stoppage
- What’s to negotiate? Illinois GOP, Dems can’t agree on topic
Keystone Insurance relocates to South Phelps
Keystone Insurance, previously at 1626 N. Main St., Rockford, has moved as a result of the construction of the roundabout at North Main and Auburn streets. Keystone Insurance, owned by Tom Etier, has been at the North Main location since 1962.
Etier was recently told by the state that the land his business was on was needed for the road improvements. Despite the inconvenience of having to move, Etier said the change of location will only benefit his business.
“Our new office will be more centrally located [on the] east side of Rockford,” Etier said. “Our new space is larger and has many upgrades, including new computer software and office equipment.”
Keystone Insurance’s new location is 513 S. Phelps, on the southwest corner of Phelps and Elaine. The additional space will allow Etier to add more staff to his growing business. Keystone offers business and personal insurance.
Posted July 31, 2013