- Commentary: Walker’s budget calls for schools to stop reporting sexual assaults
- Wallace hopes for redevelopment expansion
- Teravainen makes instant impact on return to ‘Hawks
- Oregon mayor reacts to Exelon talk of closing nuclear plant
- GiGi’s benefit for Down syndrome, March 21
- What’s the future hold for Rose?
- ‘Hogs keep pace in tight Midwest
- Qatar continues to confound
- Meet John Doe: Keep public notices in print
- Commentary: Rauner’s minimum wage plan just more of the same from GOP
Keystone Insurance relocates to South Phelps
Keystone Insurance, previously at 1626 N. Main St., Rockford, has moved as a result of the construction of the roundabout at North Main and Auburn streets. Keystone Insurance, owned by Tom Etier, has been at the North Main location since 1962.
Etier was recently told by the state that the land his business was on was needed for the road improvements. Despite the inconvenience of having to move, Etier said the change of location will only benefit his business.
“Our new office will be more centrally located [on the] east side of Rockford,” Etier said. “Our new space is larger and has many upgrades, including new computer software and office equipment.”
Keystone Insurance’s new location is 513 S. Phelps, on the southwest corner of Phelps and Elaine. The additional space will allow Etier to add more staff to his growing business. Keystone offers business and personal insurance.
Posted July 31, 2013