- State Roundup: Cook County relaxing pot prosecutions
- Tech-Friendly: Get the LG G Flex 2 and other big smartphones at U.S. Cellular
- State Roundup: Unfunded pension liability greater impact than fluctuating revenue
- ‘Death tax’ rhetoric doesn’t address the facts
- ‘We’re back': second ‘Star Wars’ teaser drops
- Sunday Service: Legalizing competition in Illinois’ auto industry
- Cullerton: Don’t bet on right-to-work zones
- State Roundup: Rauner continues “Turnaround” pitch
- Open Government: Improved FOIA laws crucial
- Legislators ask Rauner to pony up pension details
Keystone Insurance relocates to South Phelps
Keystone Insurance, previously at 1626 N. Main St., Rockford, has moved as a result of the construction of the roundabout at North Main and Auburn streets. Keystone Insurance, owned by Tom Etier, has been at the North Main location since 1962.
Etier was recently told by the state that the land his business was on was needed for the road improvements. Despite the inconvenience of having to move, Etier said the change of location will only benefit his business.
“Our new office will be more centrally located [on the] east side of Rockford,” Etier said. “Our new space is larger and has many upgrades, including new computer software and office equipment.”
Keystone Insurance’s new location is 513 S. Phelps, on the southwest corner of Phelps and Elaine. The additional space will allow Etier to add more staff to his growing business. Keystone offers business and personal insurance.
Posted July 31, 2013