- Man arrested on child pornography charges
- Woman hit with liquor bottle during home invasion
- Police arrest robbery suspect
- Rockford area trick-or-treat times
- The Odds Man: Three road dogs good bets in NFL Week 8
- IceHogs nipped in third period, return home Saturday
- BGA sues Chicago Police Department over transparency
- Clean water groups highlight progress for Apple River, call for more success stories
- Lincoln associates found in recently discovered 1840 Menard County census
- BIFF Year ’Round presents the documentary ‘Slingshot’ Oct. 29
Kimberly Rosby joins PR Etc.
Kimberly Rosby has been hired as senior account executive at PR Etc. In this role, Rosby will be responsible for assisting clients with strategic planning, event planning and implementation, media relations at a local, regional and national level, and social media strategy and implementation.
Rosby has 13 years of event planning, marketing and public relations experience with a variety of agencies and organizations. Most recently, Rosby was the marketing and events manager for Creative Alliance Milwaukee. Rosby studied communications at the University of Wisconsin — Milwaukee and is a graduate of the Future Milwaukee Leadership Program through Marquette University.
PR Etc. has offices in Rockford and Racine and Madison, Wis.
Posted July 31, 2013