- Hastert indicted on federal charges
- State Roundup: Worker’s Comp proposal fails to make it out of committee
- Water advocates, Illinois businesses applaud release of EPA’s Clean Water Rule
- Renewable energy gains market share
- 13 arrested in FIFA probe
- Rockford Rocked Interview with Paul Bronson
- State Roundup: House passes youth concussion legislation
- Moving out
- Illinois’ guaranteed-tuition law making college less affordable
- ‘Ex Machina’ a pick for awards season
Kimberly Rosby joins PR Etc.
Kimberly Rosby has been hired as senior account executive at PR Etc. In this role, Rosby will be responsible for assisting clients with strategic planning, event planning and implementation, media relations at a local, regional and national level, and social media strategy and implementation.
Rosby has 13 years of event planning, marketing and public relations experience with a variety of agencies and organizations. Most recently, Rosby was the marketing and events manager for Creative Alliance Milwaukee. Rosby studied communications at the University of Wisconsin — Milwaukee and is a graduate of the Future Milwaukee Leadership Program through Marquette University.
PR Etc. has offices in Rockford and Racine and Madison, Wis.
Posted July 31, 2013