- Northern Illinois to get $8.3 million for state construction projects
- Tree-lighting festival kicks off holiday season in Machesney Park
- Roscoe Boy Scout Troop’s tree stand at new location
- Tips for selecting safe toys for kids this holiday season
- Prayer service for World AIDS Day Nov. 30
- Food Bank joins national #GivingTuesday movement
- Lee Hamilton: What lies ahead for Congress
- Rockford Public Schools faces $8.8 deficit, board OKs flat tax, HR chief
- Literary Hook: A holiday tradition: ‘This Thanksgiving, Remember’
- Cold snap does not negate global warming
Kimberly Rosby joins PR Etc.
Kimberly Rosby has been hired as senior account executive at PR Etc. In this role, Rosby will be responsible for assisting clients with strategic planning, event planning and implementation, media relations at a local, regional and national level, and social media strategy and implementation.
Rosby has 13 years of event planning, marketing and public relations experience with a variety of agencies and organizations. Most recently, Rosby was the marketing and events manager for Creative Alliance Milwaukee. Rosby studied communications at the University of Wisconsin — Milwaukee and is a graduate of the Future Milwaukee Leadership Program through Marquette University.
PR Etc. has offices in Rockford and Racine and Madison, Wis.
Posted July 31, 2013