- Hospitals lift visitor age restrictions as number of flu cases decreases
- Winnebago County sheriff names chief deputy
- URGENT: Four votes and we could lose on Keystone
- Guest Column: Housing Authority CEO: Time to unify behind quality living
- Rockford police investigate 17th Street murder
- Clean water under attack in the U.S. Congress
- Man faces charges following attempted armed robbery
- Discovery Center experiences record public attendance
- Pet Talk: Probiotics for your pets
- Illinois home prices climb 3.7 percent in December
Kimberly Rosby joins PR Etc.
Kimberly Rosby has been hired as senior account executive at PR Etc. In this role, Rosby will be responsible for assisting clients with strategic planning, event planning and implementation, media relations at a local, regional and national level, and social media strategy and implementation.
Rosby has 13 years of event planning, marketing and public relations experience with a variety of agencies and organizations. Most recently, Rosby was the marketing and events manager for Creative Alliance Milwaukee. Rosby studied communications at the University of Wisconsin — Milwaukee and is a graduate of the Future Milwaukee Leadership Program through Marquette University.
PR Etc. has offices in Rockford and Racine and Madison, Wis.
Posted July 31, 2013