- Rauner to Smiddy: No debate for you
- State Roundup: Moody’s: Regardless of reform, Chicago pension will grow for years
- State Roundup: State could see up to $500 million in unexpected revenue for current FY
- Tax revenues up, Rauner to restore $26 million ‘Good Friday’ cuts
- First Friday Lineup: May 1
- State Roundup: Former governor Walker passes away
- Mayors decry local funding cut proposal, say expect cuts to services
- Senate rejects bill to ban smoking in cars with children present
- Mayors warn of critical cuts if funds are reduced
- Rebuilding Rockford
Kimberly Rosby joins PR Etc.
Kimberly Rosby has been hired as senior account executive at PR Etc. In this role, Rosby will be responsible for assisting clients with strategic planning, event planning and implementation, media relations at a local, regional and national level, and social media strategy and implementation.
Rosby has 13 years of event planning, marketing and public relations experience with a variety of agencies and organizations. Most recently, Rosby was the marketing and events manager for Creative Alliance Milwaukee. Rosby studied communications at the University of Wisconsin — Milwaukee and is a graduate of the Future Milwaukee Leadership Program through Marquette University.
PR Etc. has offices in Rockford and Racine and Madison, Wis.
Posted July 31, 2013