- Omnibus police reform bill passes House
- Senate refuses Rauner on lawsuits, property taxes
- Hastert indicted on federal charges
- State Roundup: Worker’s Comp proposal fails to make it out of committee
- Water advocates, Illinois businesses applaud release of EPA’s Clean Water Rule
- Renewable energy gains market share
- 13 arrested in FIFA probe
- Rockford Rocked Interview with Paul Bronson
- State Roundup: House passes youth concussion legislation
- Moving out
Pocklington new executive director of ECOH
The board of directors of the Employers’ Coalition on Health (ECOH) has announce Bill Pocklington, formerly director of provider services, has been promoted to executive director.
Pocklington will be responsible for overseeing all aspects of the Rockford-based coalition, including managing relationships with members, member employees, brokers, third-party administrators and health care providers. He was chosen to succeed outgoing Executive Director Paul Brand, who has accepted a leadership position with a health network organization in Michigan.
Posted July 31, 2013