- Hospitals lift visitor age restrictions as number of flu cases decreases
- Winnebago County sheriff names chief deputy
- URGENT: Four votes and we could lose on Keystone
- Guest Column: Housing Authority CEO: Time to unify behind quality living
- Rockford police investigate 17th Street murder
- Clean water under attack in the U.S. Congress
- Man faces charges following attempted armed robbery
- Discovery Center experiences record public attendance
- Pet Talk: Probiotics for your pets
- Illinois home prices climb 3.7 percent in December
Pocklington new executive director of ECOH
The board of directors of the Employers’ Coalition on Health (ECOH) has announce Bill Pocklington, formerly director of provider services, has been promoted to executive director.
Pocklington will be responsible for overseeing all aspects of the Rockford-based coalition, including managing relationships with members, member employees, brokers, third-party administrators and health care providers. He was chosen to succeed outgoing Executive Director Paul Brand, who has accepted a leadership position with a health network organization in Michigan.
Posted July 31, 2013