- Three female fugitives wanted in New Jersey restaurant theft arrested in Illinois
- Man guilty in 2012 crash into home that injured 8-year-old
- McDonald’s: Federal complaint says company is joint employer
- T-Mobile settlement: $90M for cell phone bill cramming
- Shelter Care Ministries gets $30,000 grant
- Even more dead bees?
- Holiday travel: 98.6 million plan getaway, most on record
- Scam artists posing as utility reps, demanding payment
- Holiday mailing deadlines approach, Rockford Post Office warns
- Hispanics more than half of all renters, yet most are uninsured
Pocklington new executive director of ECOH
The board of directors of the Employers’ Coalition on Health (ECOH) has announce Bill Pocklington, formerly director of provider services, has been promoted to executive director.
Pocklington will be responsible for overseeing all aspects of the Rockford-based coalition, including managing relationships with members, member employees, brokers, third-party administrators and health care providers. He was chosen to succeed outgoing Executive Director Paul Brand, who has accepted a leadership position with a health network organization in Michigan.
Posted July 31, 2013