- Dems, Rauner spar over deficit solution; Senate Democrats poised to pass own version
- Minnie Minoso: Dead at 90, unbeaten
- Bring back legislative scholarships? Proposal faces serious questions from both sides
- First Friday opening for Olive Oil Experience
- RAM announce 74th Young Artist winners
- Texas Two-step: ‘Hogs sweep weekend, return home
- More highlights from the Chicago Auto Show
- Industry response to peak oil not enough long term
- TRRT March 4-10 | Online Edition
- Commentary: Walker’s budget calls for schools to stop reporting sexual assaults
Pocklington new executive director of ECOH
The board of directors of the Employers’ Coalition on Health (ECOH) has announce Bill Pocklington, formerly director of provider services, has been promoted to executive director.
Pocklington will be responsible for overseeing all aspects of the Rockford-based coalition, including managing relationships with members, member employees, brokers, third-party administrators and health care providers. He was chosen to succeed outgoing Executive Director Paul Brand, who has accepted a leadership position with a health network organization in Michigan.
Posted July 31, 2013