- Northern Illinois to get $8.3 million for state construction projects
- Tree-lighting festival kicks off holiday season in Machesney Park
- Roscoe Boy Scout Troop’s tree stand at new location
- Tips for selecting safe toys for kids this holiday season
- Prayer service for World AIDS Day Nov. 30
- Food Bank joins national #GivingTuesday movement
- Lee Hamilton: What lies ahead for Congress
- Rockford Public Schools faces $8.8 deficit, board OKs flat tax, HR chief
- Literary Hook: A holiday tradition: ‘This Thanksgiving, Remember’
- Cold snap does not negate global warming
Pocklington new executive director of ECOH
The board of directors of the Employers’ Coalition on Health (ECOH) has announce Bill Pocklington, formerly director of provider services, has been promoted to executive director.
Pocklington will be responsible for overseeing all aspects of the Rockford-based coalition, including managing relationships with members, member employees, brokers, third-party administrators and health care providers. He was chosen to succeed outgoing Executive Director Paul Brand, who has accepted a leadership position with a health network organization in Michigan.
Posted July 31, 2013