- Lawmaker says license plate readers a privacy threat
- Bryant not the first to feel impact of free agency rules
- State Roundup: Parents’ group calls for standardized test opt-out bill
- Hononegah Mack: ‘The best woman in the county’
- The tip of the iceberg: Human trafficking in America
- State Roundup: House passes proposal to fill current fiscal year budget gap
- ‘Hogs streak hits 4 as race tightens
- Neighborhood feel key for Rural on Tap
- TRRT March 25-31 | Online Edition
- State Roundup: Plaintiffs join Rauner on fair share case
Common Ground in concert at Klehm Arboretum Aug. 11
Online Staff Report
Common Ground will perform at Klehm Arboretum & Botanic Garden’s Sunday, Aug. 11, Woodsong concert. Gates open at 4 p.m., show starts at 6 p.m. on Klehm’s grounds, 2715 S. Main St., Rockford.
Sit back and relax with a glass of wine as you enjoy an open-air concert in Klehm’s Fountain Garden. Bring a chair, pillow or blanket and a picnic dinner. Free guest shuttle service to and from the parking lot is provided at no charge. Food and drinks will be available for purchase by Calvanese Deli Italia and JavaMania.
Common Ground is a funky dance band covering hits from the 1950s through today. The group has an array of vocal talent to offer an eclectic variety of music. They cover artists like Adele, Santana, Bill Withers, Bob Marley, Joe Cocker, Stevie Wonder and Maroon 5 with a unique funky flair. Learn more at commongroundjam.com.
Admission is $10 per person, $5 for members, and free for kids 12 and younger. Call Klehm at (815) 965-8146 or visit klehm.org.
Posted Aug. 7, 2013