- Commentary: Walker’s budget calls for schools to stop reporting sexual assaults
- Wallace hopes for redevelopment expansion
- Teravainen makes instant impact on return to ‘Hawks
- Oregon mayor reacts to Exelon talk of closing nuclear plant
- GiGi’s benefit for Down syndrome, March 21
- What’s the future hold for Rose?
- ‘Hogs keep pace in tight Midwest
- Qatar continues to confound
- Meet John Doe: Keep public notices in print
- Commentary: Rauner’s minimum wage plan just more of the same from GOP
Makeever elected president of Bar Association
Reinhart Boerner Van Deuren s.c. (Reinhart) shareholder Jeffery J. Makeever has been elected president of the Winnebago County Bar Association (WCBA). The WCBA promotes and supports the practice of law and the administration of justice according to the highest standards while also serving its members through education, collegiality and opportunities for public service.
Makeever served as vice president of the WCBA for the past two years, previously served on the WCBA’s Board of Directors and was president of the Winnebago County Bar Foundation. His other board service has included serving as president of the Discovery Center Museum’s Board of Directors, president of the Riverfront Museum Park’s Board of Directors, member of the University of Illinois College of Medicine’s Advisory Board for its Master’s in Medical Biotechnology Degree Program, and member of the Montessori Learning Path’s Board of Directors. Makeever also is a current member of the Forest Hills Country Club Board of Directors.
Posted Aug. 7, 2013