- Lawmaker says license plate readers a privacy threat
- Bryant not the first to feel impact of free agency rules
- State Roundup: Parents’ group calls for standardized test opt-out bill
- Hononegah Mack: ‘The best woman in the county’
- The tip of the iceberg: Human trafficking in America
- State Roundup: House passes proposal to fill current fiscal year budget gap
- ‘Hogs streak hits 4 as race tightens
- Neighborhood feel key for Rural on Tap
- TRRT March 25-31 | Online Edition
- State Roundup: Plaintiffs join Rauner on fair share case
Makeever elected president of Bar Association
Reinhart Boerner Van Deuren s.c. (Reinhart) shareholder Jeffery J. Makeever has been elected president of the Winnebago County Bar Association (WCBA). The WCBA promotes and supports the practice of law and the administration of justice according to the highest standards while also serving its members through education, collegiality and opportunities for public service.
Makeever served as vice president of the WCBA for the past two years, previously served on the WCBA’s Board of Directors and was president of the Winnebago County Bar Foundation. His other board service has included serving as president of the Discovery Center Museum’s Board of Directors, president of the Riverfront Museum Park’s Board of Directors, member of the University of Illinois College of Medicine’s Advisory Board for its Master’s in Medical Biotechnology Degree Program, and member of the Montessori Learning Path’s Board of Directors. Makeever also is a current member of the Forest Hills Country Club Board of Directors.
Posted Aug. 7, 2013