- Facebook’s Instant Articles not a threat to media
- U of I expert: Rauner’s pension fix ‘unconstitutional’
- State Senate approves lesser penalties for marijuana possession
- State Roundup: Natural gas vehicle tax stalls in committee
- Raptors, Rangers FC announce June camp
- Student debt 101: dearth of data fuels common misperceptions
- ‘Millionaire tax’ clears House panel
- Memorial Day events at Midway’s LZ Peace Memorial
- Wallace calls for Rockford crime task force
- How we discovered the 3 revolutions of American pop
Makeever elected president of Bar Association
Reinhart Boerner Van Deuren s.c. (Reinhart) shareholder Jeffery J. Makeever has been elected president of the Winnebago County Bar Association (WCBA). The WCBA promotes and supports the practice of law and the administration of justice according to the highest standards while also serving its members through education, collegiality and opportunities for public service.
Makeever served as vice president of the WCBA for the past two years, previously served on the WCBA’s Board of Directors and was president of the Winnebago County Bar Foundation. His other board service has included serving as president of the Discovery Center Museum’s Board of Directors, president of the Riverfront Museum Park’s Board of Directors, member of the University of Illinois College of Medicine’s Advisory Board for its Master’s in Medical Biotechnology Degree Program, and member of the Montessori Learning Path’s Board of Directors. Makeever also is a current member of the Forest Hills Country Club Board of Directors.
Posted Aug. 7, 2013