- Woman, two teens arrested following narcotics investigation
- Former county officials charged with theft
- New Zion Baptist participates in National Back to Church Sunday Sept. 21
- Donors celebrate new school health center
- Debris cleanup underway near Fordham Dam
- Some good, some bad in Obama executive order on protecting antibiotics
- Two arrested on cannabis charges after search of detached garage on North Henrietta
- Man guilty of drug charges faces 60 years in prison
- Rockford BBB aware of ‘Microsoft’ phone scam
- Judge: Chad Grimm will remain on Illinois governor ballot
RAMI to hold ‘Rockin’ Garage Sale’ Sept. 8
The Rockford Area Music Industry (RAMI) will be holding its first Rockin’ Roll Garage Sale Sunday, Sept. 8. This event will be at the Tebala Shrine Temple, 7910 Newburg Road, Rockford. Vendors can set up from 9 to 11 a.m. the day of the sale. Doors will be open to the public from 11 a.m. to 6 p.m., with an admission charge of $3 per person.
Musicians, sound and lighting companies, recording studios, music stores and collectors of music memorabilia may reserve a table(s) for the day. Members of the RAMI Musicians Organization will be given discounted table rental prices. To join the RAMI Musicians Organization or to reserve a table(s), go to ramiawards.com. Payment may be made online or mailed to RAMI, P.O. Box 4128, Rockford, IL 61110. Reservation deadline for tables is Aug. 30.
Musicians, technicians, booking agents and venue operators can join the RAMI Musicians Organization for one year at $10 or two years for $15.
Table prices are as follow:
• Commercial vendors: stage area, $100.
• RAMI Musicians Organization members: half of an 8-foot table, $10; 8-foot table, $20; two 8-foot tables, $40.
• Non-member prices: half of an 8-foot table, $15; 8-foot table, $30; two 8-foot tables, $50.
Tebala Shrine Temple will be selling food throughout the day and cash bar.
Contact Dan Eisman at (815) 546-3021 or Bruce Hammond at (815) 378-8732 for more details. For more about the RAMIs, visit ramiawards.com.
From the Aug. 7-13, 2013, issue