- Man arrested on child pornography charges
- Woman hit with liquor bottle during home invasion
- Police arrest robbery suspect
- Rockford area trick-or-treat times
- The Odds Man: Three road dogs good bets in NFL Week 8
- IceHogs nipped in third period, return home Saturday
- BGA sues Chicago Police Department over transparency
- Clean water groups highlight progress for Apple River, call for more success stories
- Lincoln associates found in recently discovered 1840 Menard County census
- BIFF Year ’Round presents the documentary ‘Slingshot’ Oct. 29
RAMI to hold ‘Rockin’ Garage Sale’ Sept. 8
The Rockford Area Music Industry (RAMI) will be holding its first Rockin’ Roll Garage Sale Sunday, Sept. 8. This event will be at the Tebala Shrine Temple, 7910 Newburg Road, Rockford. Vendors can set up from 9 to 11 a.m. the day of the sale. Doors will be open to the public from 11 a.m. to 6 p.m., with an admission charge of $3 per person.
Musicians, sound and lighting companies, recording studios, music stores and collectors of music memorabilia may reserve a table(s) for the day. Members of the RAMI Musicians Organization will be given discounted table rental prices. To join the RAMI Musicians Organization or to reserve a table(s), go to ramiawards.com. Payment may be made online or mailed to RAMI, P.O. Box 4128, Rockford, IL 61110. Reservation deadline for tables is Aug. 30.
Musicians, technicians, booking agents and venue operators can join the RAMI Musicians Organization for one year at $10 or two years for $15.
Table prices are as follow:
• Commercial vendors: stage area, $100.
• RAMI Musicians Organization members: half of an 8-foot table, $10; 8-foot table, $20; two 8-foot tables, $40.
• Non-member prices: half of an 8-foot table, $15; 8-foot table, $30; two 8-foot tables, $50.
Tebala Shrine Temple will be selling food throughout the day and cash bar.
Contact Dan Eisman at (815) 546-3021 or Bruce Hammond at (815) 378-8732 for more details. For more about the RAMIs, visit ramiawards.com.
From the Aug. 7-13, 2013, issue