- Former NIU QB Harnish signed to Vikings practice squad
- Man arrested after ax incident
- The Odds Man: Chicago, Detroit, San Diego good bets in Week 4
- Updated: Roosevelt High School evacuated after bomb threat
- Grand jury: No charges against Tony Stewart
- Laurent House to remain open for tours throughout the year
- Dynamic father-son piano duo at Mendelssohn Sept. 26
- Award-winning author Dr. Amina Gautier at Rock Valley Sept. 25
- City to remove traffic lights
- Apple orchards still hurting from last winter’s cold
SwedishAmerican offers OB/GYN in Rochelle
SwedishAmerican Medical Group has announced the introduction of OB/GYN care at its new primary care clinic at 380 Illinois Route 38 East in Rochelle’s Caron Ridge Shopping Center (near Sullivan’s Foods).
Appointments are available with Drs. Timothy Durkee and Sonya Ephraim. Dr. Durkee received his medical degree from the University of Illinois College of Medicine at Chicago and completed residency training at Loyola University Medical Center in Maywood, Ill. Dr. Ephraim received her medical degree from the State University of New York in Buffalo and completed residency training at Rush University Medical Center in Chicago.
OB/GYN services offered include family planning, gynecological exams, infertility and prenatal/postpartum exams. Patients can schedule appointments by calling (779) 696-9050.
Posted Aug. 7, 2013