- State Roundup: Governor signs budget fix bills
- Rauner, Democratic leaders shake hands and make law
- State roundup: National guardsman and cousin arrested in terror plot
- Lawmaker says license plate readers a privacy threat
- Bryant not the first to feel impact of free agency rules
- State Roundup: Parents’ group calls for standardized test opt-out bill
- Hononegah Mack: ‘The best woman in the county’
- The tip of the iceberg: Human trafficking in America
- State Roundup: House passes proposal to fill current fiscal year budget gap
- ‘Hogs streak hits 4 as race tightens
SwedishAmerican offers OB/GYN in Rochelle
SwedishAmerican Medical Group has announced the introduction of OB/GYN care at its new primary care clinic at 380 Illinois Route 38 East in Rochelle’s Caron Ridge Shopping Center (near Sullivan’s Foods).
Appointments are available with Drs. Timothy Durkee and Sonya Ephraim. Dr. Durkee received his medical degree from the University of Illinois College of Medicine at Chicago and completed residency training at Loyola University Medical Center in Maywood, Ill. Dr. Ephraim received her medical degree from the State University of New York in Buffalo and completed residency training at Rush University Medical Center in Chicago.
OB/GYN services offered include family planning, gynecological exams, infertility and prenatal/postpartum exams. Patients can schedule appointments by calling (779) 696-9050.
Posted Aug. 7, 2013