- Woman, two teens arrested following narcotics investigation
- Former county officials charged with theft
- New Zion Baptist participates in National Back to Church Sunday Sept. 21
- Donors celebrate new school health center
- Debris cleanup underway near Fordham Dam
- Some good, some bad in Obama executive order on protecting antibiotics
- Two arrested on cannabis charges after search of detached garage on North Henrietta
- Man guilty of drug charges faces 60 years in prison
- Rockford BBB aware of ‘Microsoft’ phone scam
- Judge: Chad Grimm will remain on Illinois governor ballot
SwedishAmerican offers OB/GYN in Rochelle
SwedishAmerican Medical Group has announced the introduction of OB/GYN care at its new primary care clinic at 380 Illinois Route 38 East in Rochelle’s Caron Ridge Shopping Center (near Sullivan’s Foods).
Appointments are available with Drs. Timothy Durkee and Sonya Ephraim. Dr. Durkee received his medical degree from the University of Illinois College of Medicine at Chicago and completed residency training at Loyola University Medical Center in Maywood, Ill. Dr. Ephraim received her medical degree from the State University of New York in Buffalo and completed residency training at Rush University Medical Center in Chicago.
OB/GYN services offered include family planning, gynecological exams, infertility and prenatal/postpartum exams. Patients can schedule appointments by calling (779) 696-9050.
Posted Aug. 7, 2013