- Obamacare: All eyes on high court
- Dems, Rauner spar over deficit solution; Senate Democrats poised to pass own version
- Minnie Minoso: Dead at 90, unbeaten
- Bring back legislative scholarships? Proposal faces serious questions from both sides
- First Friday opening for Olive Oil Experience
- RAM announce 74th Young Artist winners
- Texas Two-step: ‘Hogs sweep weekend, return home
- More highlights from the Chicago Auto Show
- Industry response to peak oil not enough long term
- TRRT March 4-10 | Online Edition
SwedishAmerican offers OB/GYN in Rochelle
SwedishAmerican Medical Group has announced the introduction of OB/GYN care at its new primary care clinic at 380 Illinois Route 38 East in Rochelle’s Caron Ridge Shopping Center (near Sullivan’s Foods).
Appointments are available with Drs. Timothy Durkee and Sonya Ephraim. Dr. Durkee received his medical degree from the University of Illinois College of Medicine at Chicago and completed residency training at Loyola University Medical Center in Maywood, Ill. Dr. Ephraim received her medical degree from the State University of New York in Buffalo and completed residency training at Rush University Medical Center in Chicago.
OB/GYN services offered include family planning, gynecological exams, infertility and prenatal/postpartum exams. Patients can schedule appointments by calling (779) 696-9050.
Posted Aug. 7, 2013