- Facebook’s Instant Articles not a threat to media
- U of I expert: Rauner’s pension fix ‘unconstitutional’
- State Senate approves lesser penalties for marijuana possession
- State Roundup: Natural gas vehicle tax stalls in committee
- Raptors, Rangers FC announce June camp
- Student debt 101: dearth of data fuels common misperceptions
- ‘Millionaire tax’ clears House panel
- Memorial Day events at Midway’s LZ Peace Memorial
- Wallace calls for Rockford crime task force
- How we discovered the 3 revolutions of American pop
SwedishAmerican offers OB/GYN in Rochelle
SwedishAmerican Medical Group has announced the introduction of OB/GYN care at its new primary care clinic at 380 Illinois Route 38 East in Rochelle’s Caron Ridge Shopping Center (near Sullivan’s Foods).
Appointments are available with Drs. Timothy Durkee and Sonya Ephraim. Dr. Durkee received his medical degree from the University of Illinois College of Medicine at Chicago and completed residency training at Loyola University Medical Center in Maywood, Ill. Dr. Ephraim received her medical degree from the State University of New York in Buffalo and completed residency training at Rush University Medical Center in Chicago.
OB/GYN services offered include family planning, gynecological exams, infertility and prenatal/postpartum exams. Patients can schedule appointments by calling (779) 696-9050.
Posted Aug. 7, 2013