- Three female fugitives wanted in New Jersey restaurant theft arrested in Illinois
- Man guilty in 2012 crash into home that injured 8-year-old
- McDonald’s: Federal complaint says company is joint employer
- T-Mobile settlement: $90M for cell phone bill cramming
- Shelter Care Ministries gets $30,000 grant
- Even more dead bees?
- Holiday travel: 98.6 million plan getaway, most on record
- Scam artists posing as utility reps, demanding payment
- Holiday mailing deadlines approach, Rockford Post Office warns
- Hispanics more than half of all renters, yet most are uninsured
Gateway Banc Corp. elects three directors
Gateway Banc Corp., parent company of Gateway Community Bank, recently elected three directors at its 2013 Annual Meeting July 25 at the Northpointe Health and Wellness Campus in Roscoe, Ill. Jesse Calkins, Sharon Lange and Greg Batty were elected to serve three-year terms as Class I directors of the company. Both Calkins and Lange were incumbent directors, with Batty as a first-time nominee. All three will serve identical terms on the board of directors for Gateway Community Bank as well. Gateway Community Bank is a full-service community bank offering both personal and business banking services, with offices in Roscoe, Ill., and Beloit, Wis. For more information, call 800-482-2067 or visit www.gatewaycb.com.
From the Aug. 14-20, 2013, issue