- Commentary: Walker’s budget calls for schools to stop reporting sexual assaults
- Wallace hopes for redevelopment expansion
- Teravainen makes instant impact on return to ‘Hawks
- Oregon mayor reacts to Exelon talk of closing nuclear plant
- GiGi’s benefit for Down syndrome, March 21
- What’s the future hold for Rose?
- ‘Hogs keep pace in tight Midwest
- Qatar continues to confound
- Meet John Doe: Keep public notices in print
- Commentary: Rauner’s minimum wage plan just more of the same from GOP
Gateway Banc Corp. elects three directors
Gateway Banc Corp., parent company of Gateway Community Bank, recently elected three directors at its 2013 Annual Meeting July 25 at the Northpointe Health and Wellness Campus in Roscoe, Ill. Jesse Calkins, Sharon Lange and Greg Batty were elected to serve three-year terms as Class I directors of the company. Both Calkins and Lange were incumbent directors, with Batty as a first-time nominee. All three will serve identical terms on the board of directors for Gateway Community Bank as well. Gateway Community Bank is a full-service community bank offering both personal and business banking services, with offices in Roscoe, Ill., and Beloit, Wis. For more information, call 800-482-2067 or visit www.gatewaycb.com.
From the Aug. 14-20, 2013, issue