- Goodwill’s free income tax sites open Jan. 30
- Rock Valley College hosts FAFSA Completion Night Feb. 4
- Stateline Fruit and Vegetable Growers Conference Feb. 5
- Cardiology Millennium Conference Feb. 2
- Scammers lurking to trap last-minute Super Bowl ticket buyers
- Sharing memories of Ernie Banks
- EarthTalk: What fish can we eat?
- Rock Valley College hosts entrepreneurship event Jan. 30
- Tube Talk: ‘The Americans’ begins third season
- Conservatives join New Hampshire rally in support of campaign finance reform
Dennis Harezlak joins Kantorei board of directors
Kantorei, The Singing Boys of Rockford choir, has announced former Winnebago School Superintendent and longtime Rockford-area educator Dr. Dennis Harezlak has joined their board of directors. Dr. Harezlak recently retired from Winnebago after 11 years as their superintendent. Kantorei, The Singing Boys of Rockford, is a nonprofit, non-sectarian organization that serves boys ages 6-18 in the northern Illinois area.
From the Aug. 21-27, 2013, issue