- Shelter Care Ministries gets $30,000 grant
- Even more dead bees?
- Holiday travel: 98.6 million plan getaway, most on record
- Scam artists posing as utility reps, demanding payment
- Holiday mailing deadlines approach, Rockford Post Office warns
- Hispanics more than half of all renters, yet most are uninsured
- Pet Talk: Healthy pets make for a happy holiday
- Man pleads guilty but mentally ill in 2013 murder
- Telephone, computer network outages at 22 Rockford schools
- Byron native selected as Sailor of the Year for Navy Band Southwest
Dennis Harezlak joins Kantorei board of directors
Kantorei, The Singing Boys of Rockford choir, has announced former Winnebago School Superintendent and longtime Rockford-area educator Dr. Dennis Harezlak has joined their board of directors. Dr. Harezlak recently retired from Winnebago after 11 years as their superintendent. Kantorei, The Singing Boys of Rockford, is a nonprofit, non-sectarian organization that serves boys ages 6-18 in the northern Illinois area.
From the Aug. 21-27, 2013, issue