- McKellen’s Mr. Holmes a satisfactory conclusion
- Rockford visitor spending jumps
- The misguided Cecil the lion debate
- State, union extend contract again
- Willow Creek left in the dust by development
- CUB helps residents find best deal
- What the Scott Walker fundraising controversy means for 2016
- Corn prices fade as supplies stay in surplus
- Cubs make history in an unfortunate way
- Pension battle headed for SCOTUS?
Dennis Harezlak joins Kantorei board of directors
Kantorei, The Singing Boys of Rockford choir, has announced former Winnebago School Superintendent and longtime Rockford-area educator Dr. Dennis Harezlak has joined their board of directors. Dr. Harezlak recently retired from Winnebago after 11 years as their superintendent. Kantorei, The Singing Boys of Rockford, is a nonprofit, non-sectarian organization that serves boys ages 6-18 in the northern Illinois area.
From the Aug. 21-27, 2013, issue