- Three female fugitives wanted in New Jersey restaurant theft arrested in Illinois
- Man guilty in 2012 crash into home that injured 8-year-old
- McDonald’s: Federal complaint says company is joint employer
- T-Mobile settlement: $90M for cell phone bill cramming
- Shelter Care Ministries gets $30,000 grant
- Even more dead bees?
- Holiday travel: 98.6 million plan getaway, most on record
- Scam artists posing as utility reps, demanding payment
- Holiday mailing deadlines approach, Rockford Post Office warns
- Hispanics more than half of all renters, yet most are uninsured
Dennis Harezlak joins Kantorei board of directors
Kantorei, The Singing Boys of Rockford choir, has announced former Winnebago School Superintendent and longtime Rockford-area educator Dr. Dennis Harezlak has joined their board of directors. Dr. Harezlak recently retired from Winnebago after 11 years as their superintendent. Kantorei, The Singing Boys of Rockford, is a nonprofit, non-sectarian organization that serves boys ages 6-18 in the northern Illinois area.
From the Aug. 21-27, 2013, issue