- Guest Commentary: Earth Day or April Fools Day?
- State Roundup: Concerns raised about proposed change in DUI pot standard
- Bill would decrease pot penalties; small amounts would draw only ticket, fine
- Senate votes to restore human service cuts; bill moves to House for consideration
- Bill to restrict red light cameras passes House
- State Roundup: Budget fix in current FY not yet done
- State Roundup: GOMB Director won’t support borrowing
- Economists: pros, cons to raising the state fuel tax
- ‘Hogs fall just shy of Midwest title
- Fork and Stein Urban Gourmet delivers beer infused delicacies to Rockford
Dennis Harezlak joins Kantorei board of directors
Kantorei, The Singing Boys of Rockford choir, has announced former Winnebago School Superintendent and longtime Rockford-area educator Dr. Dennis Harezlak has joined their board of directors. Dr. Harezlak recently retired from Winnebago after 11 years as their superintendent. Kantorei, The Singing Boys of Rockford, is a nonprofit, non-sectarian organization that serves boys ages 6-18 in the northern Illinois area.
From the Aug. 21-27, 2013, issue