- Commentary: Walker’s budget calls for schools to stop reporting sexual assaults
- Wallace hopes for redevelopment expansion
- Teravainen makes instant impact on return to ‘Hawks
- Oregon mayor reacts to Exelon talk of closing nuclear plant
- GiGi’s benefit for Down syndrome, March 21
- What’s the future hold for Rose?
- ‘Hogs keep pace in tight Midwest
- Qatar continues to confound
- Meet John Doe: Keep public notices in print
- Commentary: Rauner’s minimum wage plan just more of the same from GOP
Rockford Health System welcomes Julie Yock
Julie Yock has joined the Rockford Health System Marketing & Public Relations Department as senior marketing and public relations specialist. She joins a team that is responsible for all internal and external marketing, communications and media relations for the organization. In addition to working with numerous departments, she will manage online communications and assist with media relations.
Yock has 17 years of experience in communications, public relations, special event management, social media and website development. Her most recent role was deputy director of communication for then U.S. Rep. Don Manzullo. Prior to joining the congressional staff, she served as Manzullo’s campaign manager throughout seven successful election cycles. She holds a bachelor’s degree in psychology from Rockford University and a master’s in communication from Regent University in Virginia.
Posted Sept. 4, 2013