- Moving out
- Illinois’ guaranteed-tuition law making college less affordable
- ‘Ex Machina’ a pick for awards season
- FIFA officials arrested, extradition to US on the cards
- TRRT Online Edition | May 27-June 2
- RAA says legal opinion validates ordinance concerns
- Perfect? Not quite, but Wagner’s latest is up to the task
- Democrats readying $36 billion budget
- FIFA adds prison labor to its arsenal
- Sitting on a scoop: the story behind the V-E headlines of May 1945
Rockford Health System welcomes Julie Yock
Julie Yock has joined the Rockford Health System Marketing & Public Relations Department as senior marketing and public relations specialist. She joins a team that is responsible for all internal and external marketing, communications and media relations for the organization. In addition to working with numerous departments, she will manage online communications and assist with media relations.
Yock has 17 years of experience in communications, public relations, special event management, social media and website development. Her most recent role was deputy director of communication for then U.S. Rep. Don Manzullo. Prior to joining the congressional staff, she served as Manzullo’s campaign manager throughout seven successful election cycles. She holds a bachelor’s degree in psychology from Rockford University and a master’s in communication from Regent University in Virginia.
Posted Sept. 4, 2013