- Remember, fireworks are dangerous
- Wallace asks citizens to fight cuts
- Dispute over state payroll rolls on
- Why fight over free trade confounds partisan divide
- Still no state budget
- Crime control is not the responsibility of landlords
- Fly over to the Poplar Grove Wings and Wheels Museum benefit
- Local leaders warn of budget deadlock’s impact
- SHUTDOWN: Illinois preps for the worst
- TRRT Online Edition | July 1-7
Rockford Health System welcomes Julie Yock
Julie Yock has joined the Rockford Health System Marketing & Public Relations Department as senior marketing and public relations specialist. She joins a team that is responsible for all internal and external marketing, communications and media relations for the organization. In addition to working with numerous departments, she will manage online communications and assist with media relations.
Yock has 17 years of experience in communications, public relations, special event management, social media and website development. Her most recent role was deputy director of communication for then U.S. Rep. Don Manzullo. Prior to joining the congressional staff, she served as Manzullo’s campaign manager throughout seven successful election cycles. She holds a bachelor’s degree in psychology from Rockford University and a master’s in communication from Regent University in Virginia.
Posted Sept. 4, 2013