- Responding to parents’ vaccine hesitance
- House turns to workers’ comp; workers, business interests testify
- Right-to-work not right for workers
- Several aspects of the Cubs bring optimism
- ‘Hogs handle Stars, move on to Grand Rapids
- TRRT Online Edition | May 6-12
- RRI: The Names frontman Dave Galluzzo
- Madigan sues companies of student loan debt scams
- State Roundup: Gambling expansion hearing highlights two possible bills
- Rauner to Smiddy: No debate for you
Rockford Health System welcomes Julie Yock
Julie Yock has joined the Rockford Health System Marketing & Public Relations Department as senior marketing and public relations specialist. She joins a team that is responsible for all internal and external marketing, communications and media relations for the organization. In addition to working with numerous departments, she will manage online communications and assist with media relations.
Yock has 17 years of experience in communications, public relations, special event management, social media and website development. Her most recent role was deputy director of communication for then U.S. Rep. Don Manzullo. Prior to joining the congressional staff, she served as Manzullo’s campaign manager throughout seven successful election cycles. She holds a bachelor’s degree in psychology from Rockford University and a master’s in communication from Regent University in Virginia.
Posted Sept. 4, 2013